TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Swoosh is from original colorway. White/Red/Black came out several years ago. No I don't take orders at this time.

Swoosh is from original colorway. White/Red/Black came out several years ago. No I don't take orders at this time.

un'DS the 02 white/ice lows this past weekend, then the black/red lows for saturday night
5929248022_31de182329_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Executive76

nike-air-force-1-high-vt-wheat-suede-570x379.jpg

clean

HOLD UP.......I've been out the loop for the last few weeks.

Are these an older or Co.Jp release or something? or are they dropping?

*Edit - Jesus.........they're dropping.......
eek.gif

Will do whatever I need to do to get 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by Executive76

nike-air-force-1-high-vt-wheat-suede-570x379.jpg

clean

HOLD UP.......I've been out the loop for the last few weeks.

Are these an older or Co.Jp release or something? or are they dropping?

*Edit - Jesus.........they're dropping.......
eek.gif

Will do whatever I need to do to get 2 pairs.

Mike - yeah they are on the way, there's an Air Max 90 as well. they look like they are a one-piece upper with the details stamped in, but they might be multiple piece with smoothed/rolled edges, I can't tell. they look somewhat similar to pairs that have come out in the past such as waterproof lows, flax mids, bobbito mac n cheese highs, and wheat lows. not quite the same as any of those, and probably closest to the flax mids. they are consturcted the same way as those foamposite air force 1's, as far as I can tell.

and here's another new one, words cannot describe how awful these are. they're so awful I'm sure at least a few people will like them, haha:

volt-af1-2.jpg

Mike - yeah they are on the way, there's an Air Max 90 as well. they look like they are a one-piece upper with the details stamped in, but they might be multiple piece with smoothed/rolled edges, I can't tell. they look somewhat similar to pairs that have come out in the past such as waterproof lows, flax mids, bobbito mac n cheese highs, and wheat lows. not quite the same as any of those, and probably closest to the flax mids. they are consturcted the same way as those foamposite air force 1's, as far as I can tell.

and here's another new one, words cannot describe how awful these are. they're so awful I'm sure at least a few people will like them, haha:

volt-af1-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom