TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

ninjahood's collection is sick

roll.gif

Looks like nike is trying to add all kinds of artificial patinas to AF1s these days to hide that rat leather. SMH indeed.

Looks like nike is trying to add all kinds of artificial patinas to AF1s these days to hide that rat leather. SMH indeed.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

The 'Supreme' shoes with genuine leather (at least I think it's leather) always end up going on sale due to their ridiculously high prices.

Guess Nike's gonna stick to ashy suede and other gimmicks like Vac-Tech and Hyperfuse to get AF1s out the door.

The 'Supreme' shoes with genuine leather (at least I think it's leather) always end up going on sale due to their ridiculously high prices.

Guess Nike's gonna stick to ashy suede and other gimmicks like Vac-Tech and Hyperfuse to get AF1s out the door.

any idea on if these are worth anything/they are rare? got them from a friend.. idk anything about AF1s though.. sorry for the big pic
sz 10.5 both

IMAG0264.jpg

any idea on if these are worth anything/they are rare? got them from a friend.. idk anything about AF1s though.. sorry for the big pic
sz 10.5 both

IMAG0264.jpg

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

sz 10.5 both

IMAG0264.jpg
sorry if pics arent working for some people

imag0264h.jpg

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

sz 10.5 both

IMAG0264.jpg
sorry if pics arent working for some people

imag0264h.jpg

sz 10.5 both

First pair is bumble bee mids from 2001, second pair is from 2002 I think...there was also a black/royal blue pair with the same colorblocking.

Both are rare since they were popular when they released and most pairs are now worn out. Sadly, not worth a lot though.

sz 10.5 both

First pair is bumble bee mids from 2001, second pair is from 2002 I think...there was also a black/royal blue pair with the same colorblocking.

Both are rare since they were popular when they released and most pairs are now worn out. Sadly, not worth a lot though.

sz 10.5 both

thx for the info, oh well wasnt expecting to get much

sz 10.5 both

thx for the info, oh well wasnt expecting to get much

Back
Top Bottom