TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

that brooklyns colorway is so nice.  If made a few years earlier that shoe would have been a masterpiece.  The shape really went awkward in 04

that brooklyns colorway is so nice.  If made a few years earlier that shoe would have been a masterpiece.  The shape really went awkward in 04

i've actually re-upped my funding 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

ALDY and MNadel
pimp.gif

Jae- What's good man?

Thanks for the comments on Wheats and HKs.

UnDS Orange Canvas Co.jp today.

ALDY and MNadel
pimp.gif

Jae- What's good man?

Thanks for the comments on Wheats and HKs.

UnDS Orange Canvas Co.jp today.

those mushrooms on the bay
30t6p3b.gif

been sitting there for years.
i still remember when they were on the other site for $200 or so.
when i contacted the seller, they were already sold to this guy, who immediately put them on the bay for like 450 or 500( now a little lower price )
and been there since.
it's a shame such a perfect pair never gets worn because of resellers
30t6p3b.gif

those mushrooms on the bay
30t6p3b.gif

been sitting there for years.
i still remember when they were on the other site for $200 or so.
when i contacted the seller, they were already sold to this guy, who immediately put them on the bay for like 450 or 500( now a little lower price )
and been there since.
it's a shame such a perfect pair never gets worn because of resellers
30t6p3b.gif

Mr CoOrdinate - Yea man definitely take pictures of them once you do get them ! 
MNadel - I came in here just to see that picture of the Mushrooms that I posted, scrolled down and saw that you just picked up a pair.. #FeelsBadMan 
tired.gif

( Congrats Though ! )

ROOKEE13 - Dope Brooklyns.. I remember when I first saw those in that Old Bow Wow Music Vid.. 
nerd.gif

ten2eleven - Orange Canvas Co.Jp's 
pimp.gif

Mr CoOrdinate - Yea man definitely take pictures of them once you do get them ! 
MNadel - I came in here just to see that picture of the Mushrooms that I posted, scrolled down and saw that you just picked up a pair.. #FeelsBadMan 
tired.gif

( Congrats Though ! )

ROOKEE13 - Dope Brooklyns.. I remember when I first saw those in that Old Bow Wow Music Vid.. 
nerd.gif

ten2eleven - Orange Canvas Co.Jp's 
pimp.gif

Just got rid of my size 12.5 linens today. I tried em on in the morning and I just couldn't wear em. I need a 13 which I'm sure I'll never find.

Just got rid of my size 12.5 linens today. I tried em on in the morning and I just couldn't wear em. I need a 13 which I'm sure I'll never find.

That's why I need to move to a bigger city. I'll only be able to cop dome stricks offline through a reseller
frown.gif

ALDY I deffinatly will

Just bought some retrobrite to clean some midsoles on a few pair I already got

That's why I need to move to a bigger city. I'll only be able to cop dome stricks offline through a reseller
frown.gif

ALDY I deffinatly will

Just bought some retrobrite to clean some midsoles on a few pair I already got

Back
Top Bottom