TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Nice 96 pats, so dope to see them worn, I still cant bring my self to wearing them, maybe after winter
theres some 10.5 purple highs on a yahoo jp auction
nerd.gif

Nice 96 pats, so dope to see them worn, I still cant bring my self to wearing them, maybe after winter
theres some 10.5 purple highs on a yahoo jp auction
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

there's a DS 9.5 on the other site, get stalking
They should give a pair away to anybody who is able to sit through more than 5 pages of the childish banter, hypebeasting, and e-thugging/balling that goes on in that pathetic excuse for a thread.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

there's a DS 9.5 on the other site, get stalking
They should give a pair away to anybody who is able to sit through more than 5 pages of the childish banter, hypebeasting, and e-thugging/balling that goes on in that pathetic excuse for a thread.

they actually got some dope stuff on the other site in a 9-10

9.5 98 white.grey mids, 9.5 usa's, 97 navy red jewel mids n i guess someone bought the 9.5 black pats, cause theres only a 10 left

they actually got some dope stuff on the other site in a 9-10

9.5 98 white.grey mids, 9.5 usa's, 97 navy red jewel mids n i guess someone bought the 9.5 black pats, cause theres only a 10 left

The other site has some cool people.. a few vintage collectors

A lot of my posts on that thread are purely sarcastic hoping to get a rise out of the idiots lol

The other site has some cool people.. a few vintage collectors

A lot of my posts on that thread are purely sarcastic hoping to get a rise out of the idiots lol

best $140 ive spent...
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

still need to learn photoshop so i can make the pics look real good. really want to create a watermark for my pics so i can leave the tag out

best $140 ive spent...
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

still need to learn photoshop so i can make the pics look real good. really want to create a watermark for my pics so i can leave the tag out

all 3 for 140?

exxxcelent

PRs are awesome but i'm not PR so I can't get myself to buy them - I could of owned samples of the first edition a few years ago

Those navy/carolina are insane and i've been waiting for a steal on a ds pair.. haven't seen

all 3 for 140?

exxxcelent

PRs are awesome but i'm not PR so I can't get myself to buy them - I could of owned samples of the first edition a few years ago

Those navy/carolina are insane and i've been waiting for a steal on a ds pair.. haven't seen

yep, couldnt let them sit long FS i knew they wouldnt be there later

i ALMOST lost the carolinas (nudge at Jae), but luckily i got all 3 and fom the same seller, just came in today

thanks Nadel

yep, couldnt let them sit long FS i knew they wouldnt be there later

i ALMOST lost the carolinas (nudge at Jae), but luckily i got all 3 and fom the same seller, just came in today

thanks Nadel

you would have lost those mids too, had i been 5 mins earlier lol, great pick ups esp for the price

Back
Top Bottom