TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

There's a pair on eBay in my size that I've been deciding if I want to pull the trigger or not. They'd go good with all my other mids (not the fake ones lol)
Thanks on the pic props I'm new with PS and my canon SLR

2001 was probably the best year of af1s in terms of quality and variety.  1997 to me because i'm vintage biased however 01 probably in general

2001 was probably the best year of af1s in terms of quality and variety.  1997 to me because i'm vintage biased however 01 probably in general

^'01 was a good year. I'm a sucker for highs (even though I don't have a ton), so their peak was pre-2000. There's just tons of dopeness pretty much consistently from about '94 - '02.

Also, did anybody go to cop YOTDs today? I was actually borderline interested, but I totally forgot today was their release. Had I remembered, maybe I would have headed to HOH or 21 Mercer, since I've been up since like 7:00 anyway.

^'01 was a good year. I'm a sucker for highs (even though I don't have a ton), so their peak was pre-2000. There's just tons of dopeness pretty much consistently from about '94 - '02.

Also, did anybody go to cop YOTDs today? I was actually borderline interested, but I totally forgot today was their release. Had I remembered, maybe I would have headed to HOH or 21 Mercer, since I've been up since like 7:00 anyway.

MF killin' it! Hit me up if you ever think about moving those 93 lows, I've got some ds Black/Union Greys 
wink.gif

I love Mids despite what the popular opinion is, especially the stuff from '94-99 and Comets are one of my favorites. Destroyed a pair back when, haven't found a replacement yet. Saw the new Sherlock Holmes flick this week, made me think of these... Mr. Law knows what's up!

MF killin' it! Hit me up if you ever think about moving those 93 lows, I've got some ds Black/Union Greys 
wink.gif

I love Mids despite what the popular opinion is, especially the stuff from '94-99 and Comets are one of my favorites. Destroyed a pair back when, haven't found a replacement yet. Saw the new Sherlock Holmes flick this week, made me think of these... Mr. Law knows what's up!

I didn't grab the dragons. Just don't jump out at me

I love mids and highs as well. I have some 98 Michigan jewels that were supposed to be here already. But haven't gotten them yet

I didn't grab the dragons. Just don't jump out at me

I love mids and highs as well. I have some 98 Michigan jewels that were supposed to be here already. But haven't gotten them yet

thanks for the kind words, everyone.  a couple more sets of pics before i'm gone for the day - gonna head over to a buddy's to watch these football games.
not to steal your thunder, mr. co - but i was actually going to post these before you even mentioned them.  sorry the pics kind of fade into my couch - shoulda taken them on my other couch, haha.  i wear these frequently, and they refuse to crease:

and then there's these... possibly my favorite pair in my entire collection.  it's amazing how perfect they've remained after all of these years - no signs of age, whatsoever:

enjoy your saturday night, af1 freaks.

thanks for the kind words, everyone.  a couple more sets of pics before i'm gone for the day - gonna head over to a buddy's to watch these football games.
not to steal your thunder, mr. co - but i was actually going to post these before you even mentioned them.  sorry the pics kind of fade into my couch - shoulda taken them on my other couch, haha.  i wear these frequently, and they refuse to crease:

and then there's these... possibly my favorite pair in my entire collection.  it's amazing how perfect they've remained after all of these years - no signs of age, whatsoever:

enjoy your saturday night, af1 freaks.

orange jewels so nice!

hopefully obtain one day - they seem to be the bane for me as the goldenrods were for you

My trio not quite as perfect as yours in terms of size and condition but to own all three of these solid jewels in any form is something

my red jewels are 99% ds but finding a 9.5 was not an easy task:

I was lucky enough to get the original box in the exact size for the goldenrods and emeralds separate from the shoe.  Thx kev

Its funny the least rare of the jewels is the one I thought would be the most - navy/red -> could have owned 3 ds pairs at this point but i'm cheap about doubling up on stuff

orange jewels so nice!

hopefully obtain one day - they seem to be the bane for me as the goldenrods were for you

My trio not quite as perfect as yours in terms of size and condition but to own all three of these solid jewels in any form is something

my red jewels are 99% ds but finding a 9.5 was not an easy task:

I was lucky enough to get the original box in the exact size for the goldenrods and emeralds separate from the shoe.  Thx kev

Its funny the least rare of the jewels is the one I thought would be the most - navy/red -> could have owned 3 ds pairs at this point but i'm cheap about doubling up on stuff

this page is on fire! ughhh carotene jewels. mike's jewels yikes!
i bought the dragons. i probably would have passed if i didn't get hooked up. kinda wish i had enough to buy the jacket. mr co and bip roberts are killing it with their pick ups too. good stuff.

this page is on fire! ughhh carotene jewels. mike's jewels yikes!
i bought the dragons. i probably would have passed if i didn't get hooked up. kinda wish i had enough to buy the jacket. mr co and bip roberts are killing it with their pick ups too. good stuff.

had to check in... those emerald jewels are too much, mike... the things i would do for a DS pair of those in my size. also, just like steve, i too was a casualty of questioning the authenticity of the navy/red jewels when all the pairs were on ebay. terrible mistake, regret it all the time.

i can't believe i sold my lemon twist and mean green mid jewels... i made tons of $ on the deal, but still, i must've been crazy. i sold them to buy a nicer laptop than the one i was going to buy... stupid. haven't seen a pair of mean green's since, may never see one again.

had to check in... those emerald jewels are too much, mike... the things i would do for a DS pair of those in my size. also, just like steve, i too was a casualty of questioning the authenticity of the navy/red jewels when all the pairs were on ebay. terrible mistake, regret it all the time.

i can't believe i sold my lemon twist and mean green mid jewels... i made tons of $ on the deal, but still, i must've been crazy. i sold them to buy a nicer laptop than the one i was going to buy... stupid. haven't seen a pair of mean green's since, may never see one again.

The lemon twists are pretty rare.  The seller I got mine from had white/carotene jewels as well -> passed and regret

Now that you mention it I could of owned 4 pairs of navy/red.  I won a sz 10 from those auctions and never paid - the pair ended up going to a @%%$+!*@@ ISSer

The lemon twists are pretty rare.  The seller I got mine from had white/carotene jewels as well -> passed and regret

Now that you mention it I could of owned 4 pairs of navy/red.  I won a sz 10 from those auctions and never paid - the pair ended up going to a @%%$+!*@@ ISSer

Good stuff, guys. That orange leather is just amazing!

Here's something else that came in this week. Mr. Co put me on this auction - the seller had them on a BIN for a while and then flipped it to an auction, wound up winning them for $46 - DS. So, shout out to you, Mr. Co. And, just to thank him, I won't mention the fact that New Orleans has turned the ball over like 4 times halfway through the 2nd quarter. ...Whoops, I guess I just did.

Good stuff, guys. That orange leather is just amazing!

Here's something else that came in this week. Mr. Co put me on this auction - the seller had them on a BIN for a while and then flipped it to an auction, wound up winning them for $46 - DS. So, shout out to you, Mr. Co. And, just to thank him, I won't mention the fact that New Orleans has turned the ball over like 4 times halfway through the 2nd quarter. ...Whoops, I guess I just did.

Back
Top Bottom