TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Thats what im sayin, those khakis are exactly the same as those nyc mids, except colors n the nyc, I see all it took was 1 pair of fakes, for someone to start trolling

Thats what im sayin, those khakis are exactly the same as those nyc mids, except colors n the nyc, I see all it took was 1 pair of fakes, for someone to start trolling

damn gldcst... just damn.

those are incredible. i'm not sure i could ever bring myself to put those on my feet.
and nice lightnings, mike - they are a beautiful shoe, aren't they?  people need to give mids more love...

damn gldcst... just damn.

those are incredible. i'm not sure i could ever bring myself to put those on my feet.
and nice lightnings, mike - they are a beautiful shoe, aren't they?  people need to give mids more love...

mid love..

Too lazy to take additional pics right now - but the middle pair in this pic is pretty rare.  Has a CL sole

mid love..

Too lazy to take additional pics right now - but the middle pair in this pic is pretty rare.  Has a CL sole

Picked these up DS for my girlfriend. Anyone know exactly when these came out? Im thinkin pre 95'...

Air Force 1 High SC (BG) Black/Black-Metallic Silver sz. 6Y

Picked these up DS for my girlfriend. Anyone know exactly when these came out? Im thinkin pre 95'...

Air Force 1 High SC (BG) Black/Black-Metallic Silver sz. 6Y

White/White patent leather 1996

Those highs are 100% pre 1995

Ive seen a mens pair - I had a picture of them but lost it - pretty damn rare

I have too much time on my hands this month..

DS - Was so sad these were a sz 10 but ended up getting something real nice for these

White/White patent leather 1996

Those highs are 100% pre 1995

Ive seen a mens pair - I had a picture of them but lost it - pretty damn rare

I have too much time on my hands this month..

DS - Was so sad these were a sz 10 but ended up getting something real nice for these

this page is so hot... mike, those blue cl mid jewels are outta control.  these hardly even compare (only pair i own that has started to yellow [really bad on the tops of the tongues, only slightly on the midsoles], and they were like that when i bought them [for real cheap] - still DS though):

this page is so hot... mike, those blue cl mid jewels are outta control.  these hardly even compare (only pair i own that has started to yellow [really bad on the tops of the tongues, only slightly on the midsoles], and they were like that when i bought them [for real cheap] - still DS though):

its funny, specific pairs of af1s had specific issues

like those jewel mids with the yellowing - i've seen about 5 pairs with the SAME EXACT yellowing in the same exact spots - can't be coincidence

Also, theres offwhite/midnight navy jewel mids.  I've seen 3 pairs of this shoe all with cracking and peeling of the leather on the tongue.  Never really seen it on other pairs. 

pretty weird

its funny, specific pairs of af1s had specific issues

like those jewel mids with the yellowing - i've seen about 5 pairs with the SAME EXACT yellowing in the same exact spots - can't be coincidence

Also, theres offwhite/midnight navy jewel mids.  I've seen 3 pairs of this shoe all with cracking and peeling of the leather on the tongue.  Never really seen it on other pairs. 

pretty weird

This thread is on fire right now, loving all the mids!

OrganizedNoise, I have those highs in my size...

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH SC   BLK/BLK-METALLIC SILVER-BLK   1995

This thread is on fire right now, loving all the mids!

OrganizedNoise, I have those highs in my size...

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH SC   BLK/BLK-METALLIC SILVER-BLK   1995

i'll join the parade of mids before the show moves onto something else 
happy.gif

img38241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom