pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rampagefr wrote:
MFPearson wrote:
some of my wdywt
45526_423852699665_672809665_4601816_4839983_n.jpg
\
179828_10150093507594666_672809665_5910841_5743682_n.jpg

That used to be my pair of laker canvas..

For some reason I just don't like that pair - maybe I would differ my opinion if I held a ds pair.  I found Shawn a DS 9.5 a few months back - he hopped on them asap

That used to be my pair of laker canvas..

For some reason I just don't like that pair - maybe I would differ my opinion if I held a ds pair.  I found Shawn a DS 9.5 a few months back - he hopped on them asap

I'm starting to love the Postman...

400629885.jpg

400629887.jpg

400629889.jpg

family shot
400629892.jpg

Your wife's obsidian snakes absolutely kill me every time!

Yeah, they kill me every time I see them too, and she makes note to remind me of that.  Some day I'll find 'em
nerd.gif

Forces underated

it's better that way.

I'm starting to love the Postman...

400629885.jpg

400629887.jpg

400629889.jpg

family shot
400629892.jpg

Your wife's obsidian snakes absolutely kill me every time!

Yeah, they kill me every time I see them too, and she makes note to remind me of that.  Some day I'll find 'em
nerd.gif

Forces underated

it's better that way.

I thought the same thing. They are actually 2001, the pair in the back with the stitched on swoosh is the 2000 model. I don't think there was a 2002 model, but the canyon gold pair is 2003. Now I need to start searching for any pre-2000 models that exist out there.

I thought the same thing. They are actually 2001, the pair in the back with the stitched on swoosh is the 2000 model. I don't think there was a 2002 model, but the canyon gold pair is 2003. Now I need to start searching for any pre-2000 models that exist out there.

Oooh weee at 8tothe, BIP, Rampage & MF!
I really wanted that pair from Ubiq. Almost bought them a few times but I think they were $375 plus shipping and I just couldn't do it. I'd trade something real nice though if anyone here got em!

Something different for page 200...

1994   NIKE AIR FORCE 1 MID SC   WHITE/WHITE-LIGHT ZEN GREY

Yo Steve theres a 1996 white/gum low.  It has NIKE AIR stitched in block letters on the heel tab and glossy smooth leather

Very sick - I found a sz 8 not too long ago - so sick I almost bought them just to have

Yo Steve theres a 1996 white/gum low.  It has NIKE AIR stitched in block letters on the heel tab and glossy smooth leather

Very sick - I found a sz 8 not too long ago - so sick I almost bought them just to have

^
Yeah, Mike I thought I saw a picture of a white/gum with the NIKE AIR on the back, I looked for the pic and don't remember where I saw it.

Shawny, your humility becomes you. You probably have the sickest collection of AF1s I have ever seen. Almost every time you post, I see an AF1 that I never knew existed. Man I wish I had access to size 11.0 in half the stuff you own.

^
Yeah, Mike I thought I saw a picture of a white/gum with the NIKE AIR on the back, I looked for the pic and don't remember where I saw it.

Shawny, your humility becomes you. You probably have the sickest collection of AF1s I have ever seen. Almost every time you post, I see an AF1 that I never knew existed. Man I wish I had access to size 11.0 in half the stuff you own.

so much dope stuff in here!

psy- that is an insane amount of great shoes you posted. very impressive!

so much dope stuff in here!

psy- that is an insane amount of great shoes you posted. very impressive!

tooooo much fire to name in here, 8tothe24 so much dope stuff bro

psy - verrrrrry nice, welcome to the thread

those 94 mids are sick never seen those before

tooooo much fire to name in here, 8tothe24 so much dope stuff bro

psy - verrrrrry nice, welcome to the thread

those 94 mids are sick never seen those before

Found the pic, these are pretty sick - love the glossed leather

Probably my favorite pair next to the emerald jewel lows

Found the pic, these are pretty sick - love the glossed leather

Probably my favorite pair next to the emerald jewel lows

shawny, those mids... the leather/shape on those is incredible.
nice pickups lately steve - still wondering where you're managing to find all of this heat.

great blue outlined swoosh low's mike - many years ago, i let a DS 10.5 sit for sale for a long time, and bought a bunch of other stuff in the meantime.  then, when i was finally ready to buy them - well, you all know how the story goes.

anyway, some (recycled) mids that i don't think have been posted yet, to keep the thread moving - not a huge fan of the 3-color-colorblocking in general, but the icy CL soles on these trump everything else:

pic i took for the old shoes x toys thread:

shawny, those mids... the leather/shape on those is incredible.
nice pickups lately steve - still wondering where you're managing to find all of this heat.

great blue outlined swoosh low's mike - many years ago, i let a DS 10.5 sit for sale for a long time, and bought a bunch of other stuff in the meantime.  then, when i was finally ready to buy them - well, you all know how the story goes.

anyway, some (recycled) mids that i don't think have been posted yet, to keep the thread moving - not a huge fan of the 3-color-colorblocking in general, but the icy CL soles on these trump everything else:

pic i took for the old shoes x toys thread:

Back
Top Bottom