TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Nice IDs guys.....went pretty simple with my pair. (Second One is in the making, thinking about doing a high)

rendernikeidcom.jpg

Nice IDs guys.....went pretty simple with my pair. (Second One is in the making, thinking about doing a high)

rendernikeidcom.jpg

And just like they, they are now SOLD OUT...I should've done my other pair now that I think about it.

-Jermaine

And just like they, they are now SOLD OUT...I should've done my other pair now that I think about it.

-Jermaine

Damn, I was gonna do a 4th one when I got home... oh well, rumors are the brown pair is next month. I would rather do that than red anyways.

Damn, I was gonna do a 4th one when I got home... oh well, rumors are the brown pair is next month. I would rather do that than red anyways.

i'm guessing the elephant print will be back, considering the fact that it was so successful... and we all like to talk about how nike loves its money.

i just realized that the nubuck toebox doesn't have holes in it... i'm not sure how i feel about that - i guess i'll have to wait and get my pair, then decide. the combo of elephant print, leather (swoosh and eyestay), and nubuck (side panels and toebox) should be interesting, too.

anyone else combine all 3 materials?

i'm guessing the elephant print will be back, considering the fact that it was so successful... and we all like to talk about how nike loves its money.

i just realized that the nubuck toebox doesn't have holes in it... i'm not sure how i feel about that - i guess i'll have to wait and get my pair, then decide. the combo of elephant print, leather (swoosh and eyestay), and nubuck (side panels and toebox) should be interesting, too.

anyone else combine all 3 materials?

There is a demo of all three materials in the retro AF1 thread- don't know if the guy pulled the trigger.  It would be interesting to see.

I think they will be back in some form as well, because Nike is still letting you mess with the materials. I think it is going to switch the colors over to the ones Nike leaked by accident (black/black, white/white, brown/brown). Then rumor has it they are switching over to patent for the summer.

Maybe their idea of 30th anniv. is letting us play with the materials that we've been asking for.

Personally, I would like to see a stitched on swoosh as an option.

I made my 1st pair in Jan., they come Monday; so I'll have some pics Monday night.

EDIT:  Stitched on swoosh and patent would be nice... I would make these:

377719745.jpg

There is a demo of all three materials in the retro AF1 thread- don't know if the guy pulled the trigger.  It would be interesting to see.

I think they will be back in some form as well, because Nike is still letting you mess with the materials. I think it is going to switch the colors over to the ones Nike leaked by accident (black/black, white/white, brown/brown). Then rumor has it they are switching over to patent for the summer.

Maybe their idea of 30th anniv. is letting us play with the materials that we've been asking for.

Personally, I would like to see a stitched on swoosh as an option.

I made my 1st pair in Jan., they come Monday; so I'll have some pics Monday night.

EDIT:  Stitched on swoosh and patent would be nice... I would make these:

377719745.jpg

We need to get on twitter and spam them to extend it. I was at work and didn't order a pair. If I would have know it would sell out so fast I would have ordered from work.

I see a lot of the bespoke references but this ID is no where the quality of a bespoke.

I see a lot of the bespoke references but this ID is no where the quality of a bespoke.

We need to get on twitter and spam them to extend it. I was at work and didn't order a pair. If I would have know it would sell out so fast I would have ordered from work.

Originally Posted by MNadel

100% Agree. The Bespoke options are ENDLESS.
eek.gif

I wish I could have gotten a pair designed for free from my friend. Didn't work out.
frown.gif

Anyone on here own a Bespoke pair?
nerd.gif

Anyways, I wish I would have created an ID during this cement phase.

PO

Originally Posted by MNadel

100% Agree. The Bespoke options are ENDLESS.
eek.gif

I wish I could have gotten a pair designed for free from my friend. Didn't work out.
frown.gif

Anyone on here own a Bespoke pair?
nerd.gif

Anyways, I wish I would have created an ID during this cement phase.

PO

I didn't say the quality was the same, I said this is your chance to get the elephant print without paying 4x more for a Bespoke (Also, to create a Bespoke require one to travel to NY). For the price difference, I expect (and it better be) there to be a huge quality difference in quality/options. But for an ID with the quality of today's premium and being able to use material pattern that, until now, was solely reserved for Bespoke customers, $190 is not that bad a deal. And to an extent is does "cheapen" the elephant prints that were done via Bespoke.

I've never really been a fan of ID AF1s but I don't regret the several pairs I've made the last 2 months... then again, I haven't seen them in person and how the fit on my feet. So I'll find out Monday if they are keepers or going back.

I didn't say the quality was the same, I said this is your chance to get the elephant print without paying 4x more for a Bespoke (Also, to create a Bespoke require one to travel to NY). For the price difference, I expect (and it better be) there to be a huge quality difference in quality/options. But for an ID with the quality of today's premium and being able to use material pattern that, until now, was solely reserved for Bespoke customers, $190 is not that bad a deal. And to an extent is does "cheapen" the elephant prints that were done via Bespoke.

I've never really been a fan of ID AF1s but I don't regret the several pairs I've made the last 2 months... then again, I haven't seen them in person and how the fit on my feet. So I'll find out Monday if they are keepers or going back.

A few pairs that didn't make the cut but still nice imo. Let me know which one you guys like.

A few pairs that didn't make the cut but still nice imo. Let me know which one you guys like.

Back
Top Bottom