TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

anyone here have any info on this pair?

they are authentic white/white's, looks like '01. the swoosh was stitched on later as a custom. you can tell from how the liner looks. pretty sick, reminds me a little of mulder sb's.

they are authentic white/white's, looks like '01. the swoosh was stitched on later as a custom. you can tell from how the liner looks. pretty sick, reminds me a little of mulder sb's.

Nice cement/grey IDs on the last page, those came out sick. Nice balance of elephant print and non-elephant, etc... Black insole sets if off perfect

Those up there look almost like denim swooshes. Never seen those. Could just be an older pair of white/whites with a customized light denim swoosh.

teekay, I know what forces you're talking about. I think I'm gonna go in on the white/green version. Tumbled leather on those seems pretty decent. Gotta try to find some campers first. FC and Naps are both a half size too big for me.

Nice cement/grey IDs on the last page, those came out sick. Nice balance of elephant print and non-elephant, etc... Black insole sets if off perfect

Those up there look almost like denim swooshes. Never seen those. Could just be an older pair of white/whites with a customized light denim swoosh.

teekay, I know what forces you're talking about. I think I'm gonna go in on the white/green version. Tumbled leather on those seems pretty decent. Gotta try to find some campers first. FC and Naps are both a half size too big for me.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

White/Green is next for me, rock the white/black near every day & holding up real strong, moment your foot goes in toe box creases go away. rocked a brand new pair of all whites recently and seemed uncomfortable & stiff compared to these

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

White/Green is next for me, rock the white/black near every day & holding up real strong, moment your foot goes in toe box creases go away. rocked a brand new pair of all whites recently and seemed uncomfortable & stiff compared to these

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

i dont know if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but it looks like that is a tonal light blue gucci monogram. if you look at the shoe with the swoosh facing up. in the bottom at the widest part of the swoosh it looks like 2 gs with the lines coming off it and it appears to repeat going up the swoosh.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

i dont know if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but it looks like that is a tonal light blue gucci monogram. if you look at the shoe with the swoosh facing up. in the bottom at the widest part of the swoosh it looks like 2 gs with the lines coming off it and it appears to repeat going up the swoosh.

got a few nice pairs of forces this past month but these are my faves out of the bunch:
been hounding dude on NT for this pair for about 5 years i think 
laugh.gif

he's a super cool guy with an amazing collection of forces and he led me to a fantastic bakery in japan. 

anyways, DS with box. i love this shoe. i have another pair of these that i wear all the time. 

xyrg4.jpg

bought these on ebay. this pair has great leather and a weird accent color. i love it.

1252dyb.jpg

thanks shizzle 
pimp.gif

1zlvdyx.jpg

surprisingly i really, really like these duckboot forces.

got a few nice pairs of forces this past month but these are my faves out of the bunch:
been hounding dude on NT for this pair for about 5 years i think 
laugh.gif

he's a super cool guy with an amazing collection of forces and he led me to a fantastic bakery in japan. 

anyways, DS with box. i love this shoe. i have another pair of these that i wear all the time. 

xyrg4.jpg

bought these on ebay. this pair has great leather and a weird accent color. i love it.

1252dyb.jpg

thanks shizzle 
pimp.gif

1zlvdyx.jpg

surprisingly i really, really like these duckboot forces.

stunt post up the low top black canvas pair.. those things are too clean. think your my size too.

stunt post up the low top black canvas pair.. those things are too clean. think your my size too.

nice stuff in here guys im just starting to get back into af1 again after i sold my collection a few years ago. i need 96 patent leather again anyone
nerd.gif

this is a pic of the af1 i had at one point if anyone has any of these in 9.5 or 10 contact me

this is what i got at the moment and plan to keep it growing

nice stuff in here guys im just starting to get back into af1 again after i sold my collection a few years ago. i need 96 patent leather again anyone
nerd.gif

this is a pic of the af1 i had at one point if anyone has any of these in 9.5 or 10 contact me

this is what i got at the moment and plan to keep it growing

Lots of orange on this page - let's keep with it. Will have something else to add to these in a few, I think.

'99 Hoop Oranges

Bonus - w/ '91 lows

Back
Top Bottom