TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Can somebody clue me into the meaning of the design on the tongue tag on these? It has been bothering me for the longest and I never got an explanation...

Nike%20Air%20Force%201%20Low%20306353%20118%20white%20perf%20red_c-500x500.jpg

It's on these...306353 118

af1%20Low%20white%20perf%20red_a-400x320.jpg

Can somebody clue me into the meaning of the design on the tongue tag on these? It has been bothering me for the longest and I never got an explanation...

Nike%20Air%20Force%201%20Low%20306353%20118%20white%20perf%20red_c-500x500.jpg

It's on these...306353 118

af1%20Low%20white%20perf%20red_a-400x320.jpg

Island Pack (i.e. Caribbean Islands).  Making me look back... spent the last 2 weeks in Cancun. 
pimp.gif

Island Pack (i.e. Caribbean Islands).  Making me look back... spent the last 2 weeks in Cancun. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jae718

i doubt he is, but all 3 pairs are nice 2guard. I still need to grab both 20th anny highs
you are correct...
thanks..
I''m gradually moving from Team AF1 to Team New Balance 

Originally Posted by Jae718

i doubt he is, but all 3 pairs are nice 2guard. I still need to grab both 20th anny highs
you are correct...
thanks..
I''m gradually moving from Team AF1 to Team New Balance 

Anybody who made an iD this month get there's shipped yet? Its almost the end of the month and i have not gotten a email about anything. My other AF1 iDs came in before the month ended.

Anybody who made an iD this month get there's shipped yet? Its almost the end of the month and i have not gotten a email about anything. My other AF1 iDs came in before the month ended.

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

...order my pair on the 3rd of this month..got a confirmation it was being made...but nothing yet on them being shipped...but it still only been twenty days for me.....so yeah i would assumed would atleast got a confirmation stating thy started on yours...

...order my pair on the 3rd of this month..got a confirmation it was being made...but nothing yet on them being shipped...but it still only been twenty days for me.....so yeah i would assumed would atleast got a confirmation stating thy started on yours...

Haven't contributed to NT in a while, figured I'd add some of my kicks into my favorite NT thread...

Courir (size 8.5)

Linen (size 8.5)

Atmos (size 9.0)

3M Snake (size 9.0)

...and what up to the usual, y'all stay killing it.

Haven't contributed to NT in a while, figured I'd add some of my kicks into my favorite NT thread...

Courir (size 8.5)

Linen (size 8.5)

Atmos (size 9.0)

3M Snake (size 9.0)

...and what up to the usual, y'all stay killing it.

I chat-boxed with a Nike rep yesterday.  I ordered mine on the 1st and they said they would ship between 3/30-4/5.

I chat-boxed with a Nike rep yesterday.  I ordered mine on the 1st and they said they would ship between 3/30-4/5.

Here are the rest of my Forces, not much left after selling off my selection.
I am really big on real simple colorways right now, so nothing too crazy...

Nike Air Force 1 Hi Workboot (Size 8.5)
[I wear these shoes almost everyday.]

Nike Air Force Hi Leather ID (Size 8.5)

Nike Air Force 1 Suede ID (Size 8.5)

Nike Air Force 1 Hi Bobbito (Size 8.5)
Nike Air Force 1 Hi Duckboot (Size 8.5)

...just ordered the Brown Duckdoots, can't wait for those to arrive. Perfect for the Northwest
weather, and if anyone knows where I can find the Black or Brown Hi Workboots in size 8.5
(rubber midsole, second release) please PM me.

Ha, what up Kevin?! I'll get those bad boys out to you today..! Thanks again.

Here are the rest of my Forces, not much left after selling off my selection.
I am really big on real simple colorways right now, so nothing too crazy...

Nike Air Force 1 Hi Workboot (Size 8.5)
[I wear these shoes almost everyday.]

Nike Air Force Hi Leather ID (Size 8.5)

Nike Air Force 1 Suede ID (Size 8.5)

Nike Air Force 1 Hi Bobbito (Size 8.5)
Nike Air Force 1 Hi Duckboot (Size 8.5)

...just ordered the Brown Duckdoots, can't wait for those to arrive. Perfect for the Northwest
weather, and if anyone knows where I can find the Black or Brown Hi Workboots in size 8.5
(rubber midsole, second release) please PM me.

Ha, what up Kevin?! I'll get those bad boys out to you today..! Thanks again.

awesome man! no rush.
those boot leather highs just kill me - especially the green pair. shizzle did a really nice one too and i can't believe i missed out on that. one other huge regret is that i didn't buy your HTM wovens back in the day. i'd kill for a pair now and i just can't find one in my size. 

Back
Top Bottom