TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

mhmmmm, i need the Olive 4s, cones, atoms, and safety orange/white mids
kobe denims are nice, but not for me. nice collect for sure

mhmmmm, i need the Olive 4s, cones, atoms, and safety orange/white mids
kobe denims are nice, but not for me. nice collect for sure

laugh.gif
kev you best start buying up some of these $40 youth jewels that are on the bay if that's the case

laugh.gif
kev you best start buying up some of these $40 youth jewels that are on the bay if that's the case

the '02 20th anniversary highs. white/dark navy, weren't these tumbled leather? struggling to find much on them, I've found the white/silver ones with the mesh side panel, but not much on the dark navy

the '02 20th anniversary highs. white/dark navy, weren't these tumbled leather? struggling to find much on them, I've found the white/silver ones with the mesh side panel, but not much on the dark navy

Jermaine - Those pics came out real nice bro. I'll be sure to bring older +*+ you and Sergio have already seen next time lmao. Good times!

Jermaine - Those pics came out real nice bro. I'll be sure to bring older +*+ you and Sergio have already seen next time lmao. Good times!

I know this is a longshot, but does anyone know anyone who would be willing to part with a pair of those Kobe Denims?

I know this is a longshot, but does anyone know anyone who would be willing to part with a pair of those Kobe Denims?

Serg/Jerm- very nice setup. Those Stash/Futura joints
nerd.gif
,entourages/kobe denims/purple hi's are classy
smokin.gif

Serg/Jerm- very nice setup. Those Stash/Futura joints
nerd.gif
,entourages/kobe denims/purple hi's are classy
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

I couldn't own those sneakers and not wear them. Only DS AF1's I have are my doubles or triples.

STRAIGHT UP..!..theres absoluty no way...lol..

Originally Posted by illphillip

I couldn't own those sneakers and not wear them. Only DS AF1's I have are my doubles or triples.

STRAIGHT UP..!..theres absoluty no way...lol..

still have my maze laser's DS, haven't been able to break them out despite them not being worth crazy amounts or being all that hard to replace...

still have my maze laser's DS, haven't been able to break them out despite them not being worth crazy amounts or being all that hard to replace...

Nice set-up, fellas! Stash/Futuras, Kobe denims, Purple Highs, Cones... a great mix of classics and exclusives.

Got something lovely on the way. Until then -

Back
Top Bottom