TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

BIP- I think i'll sen' these doctors bills, airmail special......... to %$*##% on the moon

GSH- one of the best, ever.

BIP- I think i'll sen' these doctors bills, airmail special......... to %$*##% on the moon

GSH- one of the best, ever.

If this was any other thread on NT, it's fairly likely somebody would have chimed in to claim Lil Wayne or Kanye to be better! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If this was any other thread on NT, it's fairly likely somebody would have chimed in to claim Lil Wayne or Kanye to be better! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i will be saving money this month on iDs, the materials suck, i dont want crinkled canvas unless it is in a color i like, and enough with the elephant print already, they said it was limited and they put it up every time it seems like

i will be saving money this month on iDs, the materials suck, i dont want crinkled canvas unless it is in a color i like, and enough with the elephant print already, they said it was limited and they put it up every time it seems like

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

I'd like to see the elephant print from the first run as an option again.  Like the Jordan 3 print.  This months options are terrible.  I'm guessing a lot of you guys will be saving money.

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

I'd like to see the elephant print from the first run as an option again.  Like the Jordan 3 print.  This months options are terrible.  I'm guessing a lot of you guys will be saving money.

Question for those of you with '98 white/purple highs with the mesh side panel -

I've noticed that most of the pairs I seem to have seen (maybe all other pairs) have canvas straps. I have a pair with leather straps. Anybody else have leather straps on theirs?

Question for those of you with '98 white/purple highs with the mesh side panel -

I've noticed that most of the pairs I seem to have seen (maybe all other pairs) have canvas straps. I have a pair with leather straps. Anybody else have leather straps on theirs?

Back
Top Bottom