TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by p5jay2

I need to stretch out some of my pairs "wider"
any tips guys?
This is entirely based on the uppers. A 100% full grain leather upper (extremely rare on AF1s that have dropped in the last 10 years) will have some give to them. The pleather, patent leather and canvas based uppers won't.

Thanks. So which stretcher and procedure should I use for fg leather upper?Anyone done with success?

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by p5jay2

I need to stretch out some of my pairs "wider"
any tips guys?
This is entirely based on the uppers. A 100% full grain leather upper (extremely rare on AF1s that have dropped in the last 10 years) will have some give to them. The pleather, patent leather and canvas based uppers won't.

Thanks. So which stretcher and procedure should I use for fg leather upper?Anyone done with success?

^^DEF a steal.. those JDs arent too easy to come by. And by the looks of them, theyre in amazing shape, could just use some elbow grease and they'll be good to go

^^DEF a steal.. those JDs arent too easy to come by. And by the looks of them, theyre in amazing shape, could just use some elbow grease and they'll be good to go

Yeah those are for sure a steal. Those could take a beating and still look good.

Wearing one of my favorite pairs. Don't think I'll ever part with them.

Yeah those are for sure a steal. Those could take a beating and still look good.

Wearing one of my favorite pairs. Don't think I'll ever part with them.

I love those sheed highs. I'm pulling out the Rose Gardens today 
pimp.gif

Those lusting the Sheeds - I believe Corgi's got a 10.5. It's a great shoe. Very versatile. I wear them with jeans or shorts and a tee, but also can pull them off with a sports coat and jeans for an in-between type of look. 

Those lusting the Sheeds - I believe Corgi's got a 10.5. It's a great shoe. Very versatile. I wear them with jeans or shorts and a tee, but also can pull them off with a sports coat and jeans for an in-between type of look. 

Back
Top Bottom