TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by dakid23

That Mase & Puff 
pimp.gif

These are Samples too.

last few pages been heated
about the campers at FC NYC, someone from the boards told me about them, but i gotta wait until i have some spare $, great FAM here for sure

BIP, your collection must be huge

When Paul owned that pair it was actually crispy.  He wore them though idk why they are listed as new.  Yellowed bad 

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Don't remember the name of the model, but the may have been from the "Equipment" line, which was their equivalent to the Reebok "Blacktop" and some of the Nike models like the Air Raid, which were marketed as streetball shoes. One of the models they released had an inner sock and sort of a vented side panel, similar to the huarache style but with a more rugged outsole and traction. I liked a lot of shoes from that line.

pimp.gif

Some of those Equipment joints were DOPE.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

Don't remember the name of the model, but the may have been from the "Equipment" line, which was their equivalent to the Reebok "Blacktop" and some of the Nike models like the Air Raid, which were marketed as streetball shoes. One of the models they released had an inner sock and sort of a vented side panel, similar to the huarache style but with a more rugged outsole and traction. I liked a lot of shoes from that line.

pimp.gif

Some of those Equipment joints were DOPE.
I knew you'd remember.

Here's a pair Corgi sold
http://corgishoe.wordpres...eblackforest-sz-12-1993/

I think "Melonhead" had some pairs too.

nice halloweens, mike - you'll have to take an updated jewel pic sometime soon.

paul is a really cool guy - haven't talked to him in years, but he hooked me up with ds chocolate straw low's for like $100 shipped from the UK many years ago. wish i had a fresh pair of those (ahem, steve)...

Entourages are another hyper I like - though it's a tad too much lasering for my tastes. The overall colorway and materials are nice though though. The reverse way with the white swoosh is dope too.

got my obsidians from paul and ran into him later on, good dude

and i struggled to get my chocolate straw and had to file a complaint to get them shipped
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom