TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i was watching those white/yellow highs because i thought the price was going to be higher but surprisingly it did not but congrats gldcst

wore these today...excuse the rims

470097_452181444795471_100000108579899_1820340_1667169504_o.jpg

it's nice those white/yellow high's went to someone here
smile.gif

but is the yellow more like faded yellow like lemon? or more vivid yellow like BIP's pic?

Originally Posted by p5jay2

it's nice those white/yellow high's went to someone here
smile.gif

but is the yellow more like faded yellow like lemon? or more vivid yellow like BIP's pic?
The CW if Varsity Maize, if that helps.

Originally Posted by Jae718

Erv - Medium Grey/White - 305200-012
Aah. You guys were throwing me off calling them "zen greys". Plus the picture looked like
a darker grey. Those are the French Courir greys that released after the black/gum Courir...Gotcha

Originally Posted by ervinshoes

Originally Posted by Jae718

Erv - Medium Grey/White - 305200-012
Aah. You guys were throwing me off calling them "zen greys". Plus the picture looked like
a darker grey. Those are the French Courir greys that released after the black/gum Courir...Gotcha

I stand corrected- you're right.  I was thinking of the super jewel. 

dope stuff guys...

5031641d00085734b3ae3c82b7b5e44da4cf6520_r.jpg

Originally Posted by p5jay2

nice hk's

has anyone tried on a pair of deconstructs? do they fit big?

I would have thought that they run half a size bigger (like the NL Clerk Pack dunks and Elephant print AMs) due to the lack of lining. But maybe Nike has adjusted the sizing on newer NL shoes, I dunno?

I heard from a couple different people that they made them smaller to fit true to size, but I haven't tried on a pair myself.

i can confirm that....wasn't sure about the sizing so i ordered a half size smaller, but now they're to small and i have to use a thinner insole, so definitly true to size!
quality is very nice, but i'm not to big of a fan of the No Liner stuff, they rub on my heel....

7172857966_1df55cde3d_c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom