TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

haha yeah man.. 8.5s are usually placeholders for me... so i'll keep you in mind because i have a bunch of 8.5s these days

today was a good day for me, and a good day for 01 Canvas! *plays Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day*

Last edited:
Waddup,, Jae.

Didn't have to use my AK today either.

Started getting into pic-taking of the Forces today. Hope to finish tomorrow. Got sidetracked by some IPAs. ....Sneaker buying isn't the only recreation in which I have trouble exercising restraint! :tongue:

haha yeah man.. 8.5s are usually placeholders for me... so i'll keep you in mind because i have a bunch of 8.5s these days

Yo, what about me MNadel? Haha, only reason i lagged on trying to get those obsidian/cones is because I already have two pair of jewels coming in. Glad to know you got me.

Follow me on instagram posting forces @mglvrgs75

cidetrax75 i just blew up your insta lol, you have ALOT of dope stuff

anyone else on instagram? im @YoungPartlyCloudy

yeah it deff makes things simpler, im just not really with it like that but im trying to find some other af1 collectors out there

some pics to break up all the text

some pics from 3/4 years ago, i dont own the fearless warriors/gtowns/ice cubes anymore and those are my old safetys i ggot from MyOnes nsold to JvHoop lol, im on my second pair now

one of those "i wish i had a time machine" pics :evil:

that eastbay picture hurts.

EDIT: is that the right price 49.99
eek.gif

Last edited:
Cide, I can't tell if your joking or not.. i've never helped out jordan freaks on any pairs but i've shot kev a bunch and i'm pretty sure you have my untaiwans for a great price. no?

what jewels did you find?

Cide, I can't tell if your joking or not.. i've never helped out jordan freaks on any pairs but i've shot kev a bunch and i'm pretty sure you have my untaiwans for a great price. no?
what jewels did you find?

What up, MNadel! I was joking, I know you offered me some Forces some that I had to turn down.

I'm expecting tomorrow some '98 white with orange jewel and white with red metallic jewel. Someone on instagram hit me up. $200 for both shipped! I know he's posted on NT before but i can't remember his name.

Was it Technique?

I wanted those orange jewel lows. ...Actually, I wanted the reds too.

I think the orange lows would complete my set of orange jewels. I have the carotene lows, and the white/orange mids. I don't think there was an orange-based mid. Anybody know differently? Although, actually there may have been 2 different white/orange mids.

I think metallic reds lows are also all I need for the red set. I have red/white mids. White/red mids. Red/white lows. white/Metallic red mids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom