TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Thanks to Technique for these. Might have to try that sea glow or whatever on the midsoles.

blue prints dope! still need a pair :smh:

i know this is an AF1 thread but im really liking those lava domes up on the east bay page :smokin

Was it Technique?
I wanted those orange jewel lows. ...Actually, I wanted the reds too.
I think the orange lows would complete my set of orange jewels. I have the carotene lows, and the white/orange mids. I don't think there was an orange-based mid. Anybody know differently? Although, actually there may have been 2 different white/orange mids.
I think metallic reds lows are also all I need for the red set. I have red/white mids. White/red mids. Red/white lows. white/Metallic red mids.
You know, what? I think he did go by the name Technique. He did have an all orange with clear jewel in his collection. He just messaged me out of the blue letting me know he was looking to get rid of some forces. I could only offer a low amount for his kicks as I have an expensive vacation coming up but he gave me a good deal.

He also had a pair of Hong Kongs and some canvas lows including Blueprints.

You know, what? I think he did go by the name Technique. He did have an all orange with clear jewel in his collection. He just messaged me out of the blue letting me know he was looking to get rid of some forces. I could only offer a low amount for his kicks as I have an expensive vacation coming up but he gave me a good deal.

He also had a pair of Hong Kongs and some canvas lows including Blueprints.

Yeah, a couple of pairs I posted in that huge pick up post a few pages ago came from him.

My man, Tech. Good taste in kicks. Good taste in rappers turned avatars.

nice blueprint canvas, there on my list...one day...one day

never seen these before apparently there from 95
01.jpg

EDIT
i didnt know there was Orange Canvas from 94 aswell, this is a kids size
01.jpg

05.jpg

Last edited:
**ALL SET***

thanks!

__

didn't wanna bug anybody but hopin an older af1 head could help me out.  lookin at some and could use a more educated opinion for PC/LC. don't wanna force ev1 else to bother with it.  hopefully someone says to pm them >.>

Last edited:
Couple of sizes of medal stands up on NDC right now, for anybody who may be interested.

At $200, I have to pass.

Anybody got these in any color in a size 12? Hit PM if you don't mind[ATTACHMENT=499]af1canvas2.jpg (32k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT] If this is the wrong venue, please let me know.

finally back here ... didn't saw what's happened during the holidays ....

my last id

last pick up

Last edited:
Good to see you back, Rampage.

You have some great IDs.

Not sure I would have went with the rose toe box, but I still like them a lot. Great color combo.

And, fantastic grey suedes. Still missing those myself. And, everybody knows, those canyon/midnight canvas joints are one of my "grails."

Nice lemon twist IDs, Kev.

I have a great pick-up, but it probably won't arrive for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom