TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

posted it it on the last thread.. but a rapper from out my way mentioned "lemon twist" ina song. not sure if he meant AF1's or just used it as a color.. but lets say its about AF1's ha.

"call my wife i need a thousand, im searchin for them lemon twist special edition kicks i found um. flip um come around with um. everybody hounded um. they neva seen um in real life. i live a real life. we fitted" - Husalah "Gear"

as much as i really **** with hus, i bet he just said it to say some fly ****.

wouldn't be sad if it was you, BIP. you got the 1thology + shoezeum going on and i can't wait to see the whole thing in its' entirety :nthat:

mean.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
Sorry, my dude, but it was me that got the white/team red super jewel.

A pic is up on my instagram @mglvrgs75.

I also made it to Complex.com's top 25 this week.

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...14/nike-air-force-1-low-premium-denim#gallery

co- nice! i saw them and contemplated buying but i'd rather have the lows. glad someone in here picked them up.

I like the lows to. But for less than half the price and a year or two older, I'll take the mids
Hope you get those lows man.
Idk if I can bring myself to unds these man... Lol

very nice stashs doo
and dope mids co

i have a couple pairs comming in today or tmrw

Last edited:
Two new DS pickups, GR's from better days - Hustler Packs for $40 + shipping, Obsidian / Columbia '02 for $90 shipped from Hong Kong.

My local JD Sports sell modern day plastic AF1's on clearance for £50 (That's $80 y'all). I wish I could cop like this all the time.

Pics up soon.

Last edited:
Hey I found 3 pairs of air forces in my closet and since I havent wore them in so long I have no use for them anbody wants to get them from me super cheap hit me up. Also info on the 2nd pair never seen them before.

attachment

attachment

attachment

^^^
Just curious but at what price reduction point did you end up picking those? I remember them and the Croc joints being marked down several times over a span of 2-3 years before they sold the bulk of them at a little under/over $200.

in my size the lowest i've seen was 350$ . copped one for 400 and another one for 450 .

but if someone wear a 11 or more yes , there is some pairs who went for 250 and it's a major steal , quality is just perfect

I hear you man, quality on these was out of this world and you got them for a fraction off the MSRP.

Back
Top Bottom