TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

can't afford the 2k$ msrp ... but they released i was mad ... where can i find 2k for them ... 1 year later someone made me happy on ebay lol

i could have gottenthe snakes and anacondas from kicks hawaii for cheap but they didn't have my size. the size 9 fit like a 10 |I

Nice Gtown ids ans snake psy

very nice carbons MF

got some stuff in the mail today, big thanks to Erv if your still lurking

first of some 02 white columbias, nice leather on these

got a fresher pair of 01 Safetys, Very Happy now i can let my other pair get some more rotation. These BREAK NECKS crazy

and another 01 caro cvs so i can trade the other

Bonus

Nice pick-ups, Jae.

Good to see the old SN back, G-Raider. I know you were here but the thread isn't the same without you. Now, drop some ill pics!

As for me, you know what they say - when life DOESN'T hand you lemons, stockpile carrots -

Last edited:
BIP i will hate you till the end of the world for that pic ... and that steal ....
i was like an hungry boy waiting for some juicy steacks .... and i saw the steacks running so far from me

Nice pick-ups, Jae.
Good to see the old SN back, G-Raider. I know you were here but the thread isn't the same without you. Now, drop some ill pics!
As for me, you know what they say - when life DOESN'T hand you lemons, stockpile carrots -

I would happily trade a pair, plus - or hit somebody with a finder's fee - for a pair of lemon jewel lows in a 9 or 9.5. Don't have to be DS either.

Pearson's avy haunts me!!

You're an 11 though, right?

Otherwise, I know you have some doubles and I'd say we could probably work a trade.

BIP- dude tht pair is sooo clean and bright, nice pickup cant believe i missed those and im sure alot of others are thinking the same thing...lmk if you ever want to come off a pair..lol

Nice pick-ups, Jae.

ha.. thanks. but i think itll surivive with or without me, not much i can contribute.

BIP- dude tht pair is sooo clean and bright, nice pickup cant believe i missed those and im sure alot of others are thinking the same thing...lmk if you ever want to come off a pair..lol

Hey man, I know you got some great stuff. And, I think we may be the same size. Hit the PM if you want to talk about a trade.

Join in you guys with this one.

2002 "Rose" with a Chinese character lacing, which stands for happiness, joy, or whatever =p

Back
Top Bottom