TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

wheats a few days ago. quality

nice rose gardens but im not feeling the laces, never seen that before though.

Nice wheats, doodadee.

Wore Vapors last night. Trust. Illphill style.

Expecting an arrival next week that I'm really excited about!

Last edited:
very dope rose gardens, thats one pair that i wish i would have picked up when i had the chance, hopefully i will come across another pair for a steal in the future

and those wheats look extra clean

Last edited:
Since I'm new n a nice guy, and I was born an old black man. Anybody wanna pm me some tips to finding these old af1s other than corgi 'n ebay? :smile:

I'ma sz 12 so someone who's not should feel great sending me a msg haha.

I been goin back through vol 3 n 5 (can't find 4? o_O) and just dayum, my list just keeps getting longer haha.

A few pairs of medal stands sizes 9 - 10 ending from sole supremacy on ebay in the next half hour or so, for those interested.

Hopefully, I'm not blowing any spots.

Last edited:
nice ids rampage. no lie i almost pulled the trigger on a pair with that pioneer leather that would've been almost identical (no contrast and a diff midsole stich color i think but i'm too lazy to go look in my locker).

Really having to talk myself out of some all blks with some fun reflective blocking this month but just don't have the room in the budget, the next 2 weekends are pretty heavy on my new release list (red ewings, blue toe questions). I'm thinking I might do an ID later in october if the materials are dope.

Man!!!!! im jealous of all you guys!! Yall have so much major force heat!! most if these are dang near impossible to find in my size but, i enjoy seeing yalls pics!!:smokin

Nice, Derek! Those your size? They look big in the pic. Can you retr0brite straps? I'd think that would work... I've never heard of anyone trying though.

maybe the old XI concord trick of using barkeeper's friend would have the same effect on the older straps, would definitely be worth looking into

Word. Yeah, my size. 9.

They have an FTSS tag.

I could try BKF on the straps. I've done it with OG Concords before. Whitens, but it sort of dulls as well.

If I wear them, I just let the straps hang anyway, so it's not that big of a deal to me.

Word. Yeah, my size. 9.
They have an FTSS tag.
I could try BKF on the straps. I've done it with OG Concords before. Whitens, but it sort of dulls as well.
If I wear them, I just let the straps hang anyway, so it's not that big of a deal to me.

BIP, you could try bleaching the straps if you want the 'fresh' white look. The risk is minimal in this case as you can take off the straps completely.

rampage- sick id's!
jae & bip- nice canvas!

i've officially been buying sneakers & registered on NT 10 years this month :D
and what better coincidence of timing to FINALLY pick up my very first pair of af1's ever, back in late 2000. before all the hype and boom of the af1, hell i didn't even know what an af1 was back then, i just loved the way the shoes looked. i'll admit i called them "nike air's" back then :tongue: i beat them up, started mowing the lawn with them (stained them green), skated them, etc. gave them to my cousin and shortly after they were thrown out. so i'm happy to have a piece of my youth back :smile:
shouts to jae for the heads up!

Those white on,whites are crack, quick question, on those IDs up there I,noticed a suede swoosh, is that material one of the options available for the entire upper? I would check but im on my phone gotta buy a new,charger for my,macbook

Speak of the devil. My friend gave these from his garage. 1996 goldenrod Jewels with the old Nike Air on the back. They are a rare size(13) but it kills me that its not in my size range :frown:

nice score ****zle. hold onto them because i'm pretty confident the future will eventually yield some sort of shrink-ray

tr4nch, those are extremely nice. looks to be a smooth leather pair from the photo you posted?

Back
Top Bottom