TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I loved these patent leather joints they did from like 2005-2007. Im still heated that I killed my Easters. Does anybody have the Ostrich leather seamless AF1 supremes?

Last edited:
Dont quote me on this, but I believe thats when they had a few air force heads (clark kent and a couple other people I forget) do the top 100 air forces of all time. Theres a video somewhere of it. I THINK thats what its from, not 100% sure though.

Oh, is that really the shot from there? I've seen that vid many times, but it doesn't look like the same room. It would make sense because that's the only other time I've seen that many AF1s in the same room, but the lighting of the vid looks so much darker than that pic.

That vid is freaking brutal. Pretty much CK vs. an army of morons. That Udi dude takes the term clueless to heights never before reached - might as well of had Honey BooBoo take his place; she would have contributed equally to the exercise. And, Caz is brutal too. Those two should have been "put em in the bathroon" Bronx Tale style throughout the course of that exercise.

Not sure how the hell Grandmaster Caz became an authority on style anyway. You made your mark in hip hop history and all respect is due for that, but dude dresses like a clown - looks like a classic middle-age sales rack shopper on Fordham.

Last edited:
are we going to have a whole page talking about how their top 100 has horrible pairs in it again lol

Nah, we don't have to rehash it. But, it's a bonding thing - uniting against something commonly hated. :D

It would be pretty cool if we did our own though. You'd have to work out the logistics, but I'd be interested to see our communal list.

Last edited:
I think it would be "boring" by most people's standards. That's the potential problem. My personal list would have such a ton of simple early 90s two-color based highs. And, I'd have a lot of canvas too.

Used to love those. Have since downgraded to liking them.

But, at $40, they're a major steal either way. I got a great deal in the wee hours on the bay too.

Also, will be leaving the office this evening with a pair of 3M snakes that came in today.

anyone have any pics saved or remember the dude who had a flickr account and would take picture of his shoes with a pool in the background. it was in the last volume. im pretty sure he was selling a bunch of them.

So, skimming thought my hard drive, I only found 2 pics of AF1s and swimming pools. (This may be the first time that sentence has been formed in all of human history to date!).

One was Joerdan's Duncan PEs, Mike Bibby's weed carriers' PEs and the other was a for sale pic.

Last edited:
thats him lmao. all we need now adays with this internet is keywords and we get what we are lookin for. thanks

Last edited:
BIP those aren't Duncan PE's. They were made for Mike Bibby and the TD logo stands for team dime his crew/entourage w/e you wanna call it.

BIP those aren't Duncan PE's. They were made for Mike Bibby and the TD logo stands for team dime his crew/entourage w/e you wanna call it.

Oh, my bad. Didn't know that. ...So, can any of those guys still play ball?

I'll correct my post though.

thats him lmao. all we need now adays with this internet is keywords and we get what we are lookin for. thanks

The thing I'm still waiting for is visual-based searching. So, I have a pic of a shoe that I don't know the name/style/colorway of - why can't I highlight a specific section of a photo and search for other images that are similar based on shape, color, color pattern, etc.?

This would be useful for searching for people, pieces of art, all kinds of stuff. Often times, we have info and need to find a picture, but there are plenty of times when you have picture and you need to find the info. The common search function should be able to work in both directions.

Dope, TC.

I need a pair of those chocolate highs ('93, I think). I've let a few pairs slip through my fingers over the past years and still get bitter about it when I see a pair.

i would deff be on board to do our own top 100, while where at it we should compile a full out af1 list/collection w/e u wanna call it. its something to think about...

wore these for the day to run some errands, 02 columbias

While I'm in no way an old enough head to contribute to a 'best of' collaborative work, I've always thought the easiest way to do the top 100 would be to have all ya'll team members do like a top 30 then distribute extra pts for top 5 n top 10 then add all the points up and that'd prolly get you to 100, unless you think ya'll would all pick the same 30 in order haha.

Back
Top Bottom