TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

...Pardon me if I'm not up on my anthology of weed carrier PEs.
I corrected the info. XILegacy offered a simple, respectful response for the benefit of the thread. He has forgotten more about kicks than you've ever known, and yet he doesn't feel the need to be a tool about it. He offered a correction for the benefit of thread instead of a snide comment to make himself feel like a cool guy.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to bidding on a Malachi the Nutcracker PE brass nutcracker.
Responding to a so-called "snide comment" with another snide comment. Hmmmmm....

Thunderchunk nice winter rotation. I've been wearing those workboots this fall as well. Probably one of the best pickups from last year 49.99 at outlets :smokin
thanks

forgot these, "UnDS'sed" them today

i like those white/royal high's
very nice red canvas G
:smokin

not sure on those white lows. i'm usually really good with that stuff but i'd need more pics to determine. looks like newer post-2003 soles and that would coincide with no "toebox swoosh" since they stopped using those on men's af1's about that time. but the leather.. looks too nice haha. my guess is either 2003 or 2004 release if they are legit.

those red canvas are fire G
Golden very dope white royal highs
and nice pickups BIP

got a 4th pick up on the way its been a great month

hope my NYers and east coaster in here are good during sandy and no power outages

Word, safe wishes to the 718 and 212.

My wife stocked up on water and toiler paper, and I stocked up on IPA and cognac, so things should be aight.

Work-wise, I'm not sure they could have picked a worse week for my ability to connect and be productive to be compromised though. They already shut down power in lower Manhattan and I have major deadlines for projects that have deliverables to people in China and Germany... who probably don't give a crap about the weather in NYC. What ya gonna do tho...

Obsidian pair looks good BIP. maybe i shoulda stuck my foot into that 8.5 lol. woulda been walkin around like 8).. then after a while like :x too tight.

back when my pair first came in

real casual shoe.

With the city kind of dead and my work email servers down, there's not much to do but take some pics.

Here's some more red

Size 11 heads; there are some pretty sweet mid 90's NYC Highs on the bay at the moment. Very fair starting bid too :pimp:

'98s in the middle.

Got them on ebay a while back and, for some reason, the straps were from the 95s though, so they are leather with the white swoosh. I think that's cool because I love the older straps with the swooshes on them. Just one of those smaill details that only people like us care about.

Back
Top Bottom