TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Nice steal, Jae.

My winning bid on the obsidian canvases was like $11. Shipping was inflated, but I wasn't going to make a stink about it in the grand scheme of things.

Just applied some "sauce" to some '95 white/gold lows and a back-up pair of linens. Will reserve judgment until I try a second coat.

scooped these Atmos up from NTer LoonyRob. love them! thanks Rob.

Just applied some "sauce" to some '95 white/gold lows and a back-up pair of linens. Will reserve judgment until I try a second coat.
IDK how you/anyone could mess it up. But one application on the midsoles should get 95% of the yellowing off of a white midsole. But to clear up a clear sole it will take multiple applications

IDK how you/anyone could mess it up. But one application on the midsoles should get 95% of the yellowing off of a white midsole. But to clear up a clear sole it will take multiple applications

Yeah - there was clear improvement.

The 95s have severe yellowing, so I wasn't expecting full restoration after 1 treatment.

The other issue is that placing them in "direct sunlight" isn't as easy as it sounds when you in live in an apartment. Outside of sitting on the street and rotating them (a level of personal embarrassment to which I will never stoop), I don't really have a ton of options. So, I just set them out on the fire escape this morning. And, they certainly weren't getting super direct light from all angles needed. I probably could/should have left them longer because heat wasn't an issue since it was cold today. I assume the instructions to only leave the treatment on for about 40 minutes is more due to heat than anything else.

Last edited:
:smokin happy to see someone in here got robs atmos, nice price too denver

and some sick stuff p5jay2 carbons, double wheats, red canvas, orange jewels cant wait to see some more :D

part 2

i'll post some more pics when i find more pairs around the house

and i dunno if anyone saw but i can't stop :lol: @ those $800 linen and $600 hong kongs on ebay
is the seller actually trying to sell or trying something funny?

Last edited:
Nice stuff Pjay. Orange jewel lows and Knicks joints are needed. Low black and grays are crazy too. Plus Indian teals.

Hey, what were the kids saying last year? ...Been had Polo or something like that? Are the kids even still on that stuff, or are they just hopping onto the next trend that will last as long as its hashtag trends on Twitter?

Me, I DOES THIS VINTAGE THANG. SWAG. PIFF. CRACK. FIRE. OR SOMETHING. PART 1.

Last edited:
Pj what size are you by chance?

id love to have pretty much all of those CVS hahahaha and one of your campers lol

i love that grey/yellow CVS pair

Inspired by the Denim Lebron 8s (never liked the look of denim on a basketball shoe, but love the colorway) 

Last edited:
Thanks guys for comment
BIP - snake swoosh! and mushrooms!!!
CoOrdinate - mostly sz 10 but some range from 9.5-11
Thunder - they are 07 premium. style code 315180 003
and nice execution on the denim id's. Very nice.

p5jay2- you goin campin?? lol. canvas is always appreciated. navy blue mids lookin crazy :smokin

rampage- did those supremes release already?

Last edited:
^^ i wish i had those Graider!

finally doubled up on some atmos

the pair from image was very good condition

@graider. was just wearing those before I got home.
My fav beater. Kicking myself for not copping a DS pair for 40 in march :frown:

^ @stuntman Mike - nah i dont i quit about 2 years ago to finish school and yes all Linens there are saved for me hahahaha RIF FAMILY

Back
Top Bottom