TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i'll add some p/l and few more

and my favorite af1 in my collection,

Last edited:
wow these last 2 pages have been on FIRE :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

my latest pick ups

02 white/blacks

and a Pair of GRAILS had the non NYC version when i was 14 lol orange sean john velour suit with em...it was good time haha

bonus

Last edited:
Nice stuff Jay and PJay.

Nice love on the Sheeds. I'll post my pairs later.

Now would be a good time for ksmith to post all his non-patent Sheeds. (I have those pics saved. May have to dig them up later).

I just found 2 pairs of these. One worn that I may donate and one DS.
I really OD'd over the last decade or so......

LOL.

You and me both!!

My wife and I were putting together a bunch of first aid materials, toiletries, and clothes/jackets to bring to the Rockaways after Sandy. All the while, I'm going through old jackets and my closets and stuff and somehow kicks slipped my mind. As I was about to load the stuff into the car - I said, oh, snap... sneakers. I went back and grabbed about a half dozen of lightly worn Forces to donate and probably should have brought many more. Sometimes it's hard to see the forest from the trees, ya know. Being a sneaker dude, you sometimes kind of just forget how absurd it is to have the number of shoes we do!

Last edited:
You ain't never lied.

I LOVE Air Force 2's. One of my favorite models as a kid/teen, one that Nike also released in a crazy amount of colors for all their NCAA teams.

Just found a Columbia Blue pair that I'm donating.

But....I found a DS all Black low top pair. Horrible leather. Not a very nice sneaker at all. And I asked myself "why do I have these? Did I want to be a referee at some point?"

They going in the mail shortly too. Sending everything to Soles4Souls I think.

Last edited:
AF2 never gets any love but I always like them. The dirty's and espos are 2 of my favorite shoes. I wish they never released clear af1 just ruined espos uniqueness to me at least. Also like the purple high top co.jp joints.

For real.....

It was the "Barkley" AF2 "retro" (wasn't exactly the same as the OG. No color on the forefoot.) that kind of started my Retro craze.

I was always buying AF1's and Runners, be they Air Max or Huaraches, Humaras/Terra Humaras (we're talking late 90's/early 2K).

That AF2 retro sneaker introduced me to Ebay (where I had to cop them), which introduced me to SOOOO many other sneakers (I had to get my "Greek" pack and PR3's from there, and a gang of Dunks)....

And brought me to a place called Niketalk.

I personally didn't like Espos. I couldn't see myself wearing a clear sneaker. Just don't like the look of it. I was at the riot at Nort when those released (one of the last times I carried a blade), and once **** popped off, they limited everyone to just ONE sneaker from that pack.

I chose the NERD Dunk. Just a nicer, cleaner sneaker to me and I had a personal attachment to that group at the time (I worked In Search Of.... while at Virgin records but couldn't get hooked up).

I was beating a Yellow Pair of AF2's to death recently but I just took them to the Salvation Army a few weeks ago.

02 white/blacks

:wow: YOOOO! These were my first pair of AF1's i bought working at the Cross County Mall in Yonkers my senior year of HS!

that shape, that leather, and that era of AF1's, Mannnnn... :smh:

Nice stuff all, thoses Highs areso dope !!

My favorite thread here so far. All of you all have truly amazing collections !

Still lurking, but here's my little participation, nothing like you guys, but felt like sharing.

Titou,

New blood in the thread is always welcome. It ain't about the how ill your collection is, it's about love for the AF1. So, post away, my dude. Jump in the fray.

Nice dog in your avy BTW.

thanks guys

welcome titou

these came in today, been wanting these since RD and i just never bought them till now lol
S/O to Co

i always try to be good and not buy pairs but everytime i look in here i just see heaters and it makes me wanna COP! >:
its a vicious cycle ya'll..:smh:

^^ which is why I try not to come in here too often, cause I sucked right back in and I have no where to put anymore shoes.......always so much dope stuff in here!!

Nice IDs, Rampage. ...I feel like I say that once a page. LOL.

Casual Friday check in - '02 white/denims today.

I was the same way Jae.. and I eneded finding a pair not too long ago. And as I'm waiting for that pair to come in the mail another one popped up and grabbed a double with no hesitation.

8tothe24 what size are you?

I'm the dreaded size 11.0... too many of us out there.

I got my latest ID's in... I just finished my last day of P90x, so in due celebration, I am drinking lots of beer tonight... so if I get a chance I'll post some pics later. I gotta say NikeID has done an amazing job this year.

Man what is everyone's size?

I keep an eye out for a few folks when I browse so it's be cool to know if I come across a few gems.

Size 13 checking in.

9 - 9.5 mainly here.

9 and 11 seem like the most "competitive" sizes within the group.

But, it can be a good thing too. It's a pain when a couple of you are going after the same items, but it's nice when those same people are letting a few things go.

Thanks guys

Size 11 checking in I do 10.5s too but like BIP said 11 n 9 is the most comp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom