TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

doodadee - wow @ that third pair, those are saucy. I don't even like embroidered swooshes all that much, but those are awesome. those black canvas ('95?) at the end are super clean looking too. great stuff.

Thanks! Graider

Denverairforce - its an early 2000 pair..or it may be 2000 when it came out. ill have to go home and check but its navy nubuck material.

Doodadee bringing heat at every post !!!!!

yeah i belive those blue stitched swoosh nubucks are 2000

those 94 black canvas lows are FIRE doo :smokin :smokin :smokin i want a pair soooo bad

on a side note if ANYONE has these in a sz 9-9.5 and wants to get rid of them please please pm me! :D

Last edited:
Wore Obsidian/Caros to line-up (for the first time ever) for these Supreme AF1s. Got lucky and hit a restock this evening too. I should have a full set.

Of course, there was hardly a soul in that line rocking AF1s. :smh:

Last edited:
well i'ma hope the restocks drive down the resale on these. had some pc issues this am and couldn't get my blacks wish i was a smaller size tho... stupid 11.5/12 -.-;;

EDIT - there are allegedly Medal Stands @ Jonhson Creek, but the woman I spoke to said she couldn't locate them, despite others in the outlet thread claiming they copped yesterday.

..Have to get to the bottom of this!

Sorry, letting people down on the casual Friday check-in. Wearing White Cement IIIs today.

Last edited:
Totally out of the loop so I missed out on the Supreme release. I wanted an Olive pair in a 9.5 if anyone comes across them.

Hopefully resale prices won't be too ridiculous over the next couple of weeks and I can score a pair.

Add me to the missed out list. Would love all 3 but the black pair is a MUST.

Maybe another restock?

i think it was a navy colorway not blk if im not mistaking/\/\/\, but yeah imo the olive was the best out of the bunch..But either way thy still have tht beat box toe box just cant justify rocking them if its not done right count me out def not ridin tht hype train....BIP you should have known there was going to be nothin but HYPEBEST OVER PRICING RESELLING POSERS, after this everybodys going to be like i love af1's...hahaha...Cant stand wht kicks have become, its a MONSTER straight up, PURE COMEDY imo...But everyone to there own, great stuff as always in here guys..

Last edited:
EDIT: just copped a pair of the Supreme camos for $210. Not retail but better than ebay prices so im not mad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom