TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

NICE pic of those Atmos ErForce1, makes me want to bust mine out right now..lol...and its 12:48am eastern standard time..hahaha....Just got back from tht Kevin Hart standup here in Charlotte..INSANE, shout out to the FAM for making the best thread on the internet...AF1's ALL DAY..!

Last edited:
atmos forces lookin very dope! such a classic colorway

courirs for me today:

Speaking of Courirs, I wonder if anyone in here got those DS sz 10 courirs on ebay. I wouldve copped but they were yellowed and kinda nasty looking. I think they ended selling for $325

Last edited:
Those joints with the caro swoosh outlined in grey are one of my favorites of all time. ...Obviously, courirs go without saying.

Hey - anybody heard from Nadel? ...You out there, bro?

didn't nike do the same thing on the 1thology site?

Yeah - that's the pic that Complex used - the erroneous 1thology pic.

The 1thology pic is of a real pair though; they make a cameo in the background infamous Top 100 AF1 of all time video. They must have been samples.

Those joints with the caro swoosh outlined in grey are one of my favorites of all time. ...Obviously, courirs go without saying.
Hey - anybody heard from Nadel? ...You out there, bro?

i see you bip! wish i hadnt sold mines :smh:

Last edited:
as for the 1thology, it's rumored that nike re-made a lot of pairs using nike ID. and apparently some poor research. that explains the gum-soled glaciers, and the clear-soled courir's

as for the 1thology, it's rumored that nike re-made a lot of pairs using nike ID. and apparently some poor research. that explains the gum-soled glaciers, and the clear-soled courir's

yeah they definitely did, i thought i was the only one who noticed that they all had the newer soles/shape but the original colorways. either that or they just photoshopped everything the way nike id shows you on your screen.

NIKE AIR FORCE I LOW PREMIUM
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100101/pid-464146/pgid-310031
sz 7, 7.5, 10, 11

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 DECONSTRUCTED $79.97
navy blue
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-100701/pid-464257

sz 6, 6.5, 7, 15

Enter code BLUERIBBON at checkout to save 25% off of orders… meaning you can grab Hyperposite’s for 25% off their SALE price and you can grab other great performers for a steal! Use code JUSTDOIT for free shipping as well.
Happy hunting!

+
air force 1 · "jd sports"
2004, sz 12 $125
http://www.flightclubny.com/p.php?fc=ny&c=af&sc=af1lo&i=020955

@ThunderChunk69 Man, Im kicking myself for not picking up those navy deconstructed this past summer. Now I cant find my size for that nice sale price. C'est la vie

@ThunderChunk69 Man, Im kicking myself for not picking up those navy deconstructed this past summer. Now I cant find my size for that nice sale price. C'est la vie

Ditto.

But, I heard they were way uncomfortable, which is what dissuaded me from grabbing them in the first place.

Rampage,

Nice set.

My olives and blacks should get here this week. Was happy to get the whole set plus a second camo all for retail.

Oh, and of course, nice IDs as always!

oh never got anything from FC but i'm sure those won't be there tomorrow and i'm waitin on a paypal transfer doh

Back
Top Bottom