TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

^ Will do.

Sweating out the last minute of this Knicks/Nets game. Then have to take a few other pics anyway (no more AF1 though).

I absolutely DESTROYED those clear-sole NYC lows from like 2001 to 2004 wore them at least twice a week and the shape and quality still held up all that time. Left them in storage for a couple years and only issue was the midsole yellowed beyond repair.

Yeah - the leather is fantastic!! I'm sure they're tanks.

More pics of the '98s

Whats Good Team

BIP nice pick ups, those clear sole nycs :smokin :smokin :smokin 98 bla blas :x :x :smokin
Hi5Red nice pairs esp those atmos and stash

Wore these yesterday xmas shopping, turned ALLOT of heads

and my latest pick ups all thanks to the homie Looney Rob

03 white/black highs

01 Wheats, i never knew these things were so damn buttery...its crazy

01 Hong Kongs these always caught my eye but i never looked for them, luckily they came to me

98 white on white look fantastic.

Nice Hong Kongs Jae. I wish my grails will just come to me as well 8)

On a side note I've got some hydrogen peroxide and cornstarch coming in today. I'll be going in the lab very soon

Thanks, guys.

Nice pick-ups, Jae, as always.

Loving the Stashes and Atmos, Hi5Red. ...I need to stop BS-ing and get both of those pairs.

I also have to post some picks of my sole restoration. I applied a second coat this past weekend and it's really doing its job on a pair of 95 lows that were beyond yellowed!

I really need to stop mucking around and cop a pair of those 03 white black highs. So nice

- i feel like most of the "sauce" restorations ive seen have all returned to yellow after a few months. Wish it was a permanent fix but then again I dont really mind a yellow sole on most shoes

I remember those Camos Bip. Nice pick-ups.

If I had to chose 1 AF1 that I could always have a fresh pair of for life, it would be Wheat Lows.

Left Hand milk stout.
Sneaker snob and beer snob!!!

Gettin' down on some of Longmont, Colorado's finest! I'm not a big stout drinker, but Lefthand's Sawtooth is a beer I drink from time to time. And hey, what are those white lows with the dark green swoosh and outsole? What year? I dig those.

A few things to respond to throughout the thread...

1: Courirs, damn damn damn, gonna need a pair of those one day. Totally classic.

2: Those AF1 sole popsicles - I can't think of anything buy Fat Joe licking the bottom of his shoes. Grosses me out. Bleh.

3: SMH @ Nike making knock offs of their own shoes. Does that mean those white sole/suede green upper jewel lows aren't "legit" either?

4: Since when is it cool to post links to stuff for sale? I thought that was a big no-no on NT, plus if you're posting an open auction, chances are you're blowing up somebody else's spot. It's one thing to share a link with a small group, but NT is public domain and thousands and thousands of people check here. It's probably not helping anybody but the seller to post auctions. /rant.

5: Love those Allstar Sheed high samples. Who scored the black samples 11.5 the other day? I'm mad at you, haha.

Whoever/whatever I missed, props. This thread has been looking pretty great lately.

I really need to stop mucking around and cop a pair of those 03 white black highs. So nice
- i feel like most of the "sauce" restorations ive seen have all returned to yellow after a few months. Wish it was a permanent fix but then again I dont really mind a yellow sole on most shoes

I can deal with it if they yellow evenly, but I don't like when they are wild asymmetrical. This is my first dabble in the sauce though.

Gettin' down on some of Longmont, Colorado's finest! I'm not a big stout drinker, but Lefthand's Sawtooth is a beer I drink from time to time. And hey, what are those white lows with the dark green swoosh and outsole? What year? I dig those.
A few things to respond to throughout the thread...

4: Since when is it cool to post links to stuff for sale? I thought that was a big no-no on NT, plus if you're posting an open auction, chances are you're blowing up somebody else's spot. It's one thing to share a link with a small group, but NT is public domain and thousands and thousands of people check here. It's probably not helping anybody but the seller to post auctions. /rant.

Colorado's got a good beer scene, dude! Those are actually white/olives from 2001, I think. The pic makes them look darker than they are. I'll check the year later.

I spoke to that seller - and I think others may have too. The prices he has in mind for his joints seems pretty unrealistic, IMO. I'd complain about blowing spots with the links, but I bet most of them won't even hit his reserve prices anyway and will wind up relisted or taken back off the market.

True on the beer scene here, I love it. My go to beer is Oskar Blues "Mama's Little Yella Pils" - my favorite brew in CO right now.

Also, I hear ya on the auction post, but there were some posts a couple pages back with direct links too, I just don't want this becoming a trend in here because that used to get threads locked in the past. This thread has a lot going for it, no need to jeopardize it.

True. Let's protect this thread!

BTW, those auctions are 1 for 5 in terms of reaching the reserve.

Have not had the Yella Pils. I'm a big fan of New Belgium Brewery too. Fat Tire is always appreciated.

I'm in a "beer of the month" club, and a bunch of stuff comes in from Colorado. New Belgium, Boulder Brewing, etc.

Ive been harassing that seller on IG for a while to sell me a certain pair he has in his stash....but the price is just absolutely ridiculous.....hes an old NTer actually

Oh yeah, I drink my fair share of NB. I was amazed when I was in San Diego a few years ago in a 7-11 and of the 5 import beers they had (Heinekin, New Castle, St. Pauli girl, etc.), Fat Tire was one of them. I was shocked! Boulder makes Buffalo Gold which is a nice easy beer. I drink that from time to time. Check for some Great Divide, they have some good ones. Their Rumble IPA is really nice, it's a fall seasonal and has some nice caramel hints along with the hops. And if you see the Yella pils, definitely give that a go. /TeamBeerForce1

teambeerforce1 :lol:

you guys give the new belgium holiday sampler a go yet? belgian ipa was nice if you like the spice they tend to have, and the ranger was a really good medium ipa as well

Loving the new direction this thread is going.

A word from the older and wiser to the youth - how good a beer/spirit is, is almost perfectly inversely proportionate to how often it is mentioned in rap/pop music.

I had a Belgian Pale Ale on Thanksgiving - pretty good. Can't remember which brewery it was though. I like BPAs. But, overall, most of my favorites are more toward the stout and porter side.

My boy is in the process of brewing a Rye PA, which I'm looking forward to. He just started home brewing, but his freshman effort was pretty good, so I'm hoping this batch will be good too.

Oh, and I guess we have to talk about sneakers, right? ...My black Supremes arrived today. Just need to pick my olives up now and I'll have my set complete.

man all these awesome pick ups and I'm on a slump like you wouldn't believe. Been kinda dry minus a couple things corgi had but never have the extra cash when it's been posted.

I recently won a pair of those 03 white/black midsole for 29 bucks, seller sent tracking # on 11/17 but PO still has never received em yet :smh:

It's all good, bro.

Sometimes I feel like things come in waves. You won't find anything for a while and then a bunch of things will all smack you in the face at once.

Mints - got nothing really going on in that vein. I'm in NYC, so there's always cool stuff to be found, but the local bar scene for me actually pretty crappy.

nice pickups jae! damn, wheats and hk's in the same breath.. :smokin
also nice white's/nyc's bip, both are amazing pairs.

you guys almost make me wish i didn't have a gluten allergy and get awful headaches on craft beer but can drink bourbon like water... #TeamJackDaniels

Feel ya on the waves thing BIP, I buy a lot of different stuff as a youngun head building a lil collection so I'm not to the point of huntin' grails yet n maybe it's me but I feel like this past year has had a lot of different really nice releases or at least with a lot of history (bought my first questions 'n answers this year, i was all about AI til that 8" growth spurt before junior high that pushed me into the paint). Anyways, just out of pure curiosity, what do you guys consider the harder/est grail pickups that are in most old/large head's staches? (Linens, mushrooms, hk, courirs, 9X patents come to mind) Tryina get an idea of how I should set up my spreadsheet (being white is stupid sometimes).

you guys almost make me wish i didn't have a gluten allergy and get awful headaches on craft beer but can drink bourbon like water... #TeamJackDaniels
Feel ya on the waves thing BIP, I buy a lot of different stuff as a youngun head building a lil collection so I'm not to the point of huntin' grails yet n maybe it's me but I feel like this past year has had a lot of different really nice releases or at least with a lot of history (bought my first questions 'n answers this year, i was all about AI til that 8" growth spurt before junior high that pushed me into the paint). Anyways, just out of pure curiosity, what do you guys consider the harder/est grail pickups that are in most old/large head's staches? (Linens, mushrooms, hk, courirs, 9X patents come to mind) Tryina get an idea of how I should set up my spreadsheet (being white is stupid sometimes).

in my opinion/experience, HKs and Linens came pretty often. it was harder for me to hunt down a good pair of courirs and mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom