TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Point taken.

My take is this - if I know who specifically the info will help, I usually hit cats up with the PM. Like if I find listings in my size on the bay that I'm not going in on, I hit up the size 9ers. A lot cats on here - maybe you too, can attest to that. ...You're an 11, right? You'll get my 11 sightings via PM too.

But, stuff that is general info - like sales on GRs on NDC with multiple sizes; what do you want me to do, PM everybody in this thread who I have a relationship with? That's just inefficient and impractical. And, more importantly - as you say - it's not info worth protecting.

Beyond that, most of the info I post here regarding that stuff has already been posted either in the outlet thread or on Cork, or somewhere else. So, the damage, if we can call it that, is only marginal anyway.

Further, I lurked this forum for YEARS before joining. I spent years taking without giving. So, I return the favor broadly.

But, I totally agree with you re: ebay links and info that is "valuable." That should be exchanged via PM.

Bip or anyone in the know, if u see some grails, hard to find, steals on the web dont hesitate to let a brotha know sz12-13 :wink:

These again. Had to.

Last edited:
^^i always wanted a pair of the LUX highs, but every time i came across a pair in my size they were beat or the price was outrageous

I just sniped these off the bay for a STEAL. This was the first time i seen them in my size and it might be the last, They are not in the best condition but for the price I got them at, i couldnt let them slip by.

Last edited:
What year, Nikeking?

They're all white, so you can probably do a lot to rehab them too, as you don't have to worry about messing up different material or paints.

Last edited:
^they are from 2000, they are not the regular pair (they have the embroidered swoosh)

it is this pair
AF1_630117_116_A

Last edited:
oh, I looked on the 1thology app and it said they released spring 2000, im just happy to actually have a pair in my size now

^Like those LT's a bunch. Still have a pair somewhere...

That camo supreme is Bananas, going to track them down at somepoint...

No doubt, bro. Best of luck!

Still think about going back for mine, but I don't really have any aspiration to monetize it, so I balk at the formal nature and investment of the whole thing when it would largely just be for personal satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom