TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Damn, black and blue krinks! Very Nice pick up :smokin Definitely up there on the want list! How many pairs of those are out there, does anyone know?

Last edited:
These came in today.
eek.gif

eek.gif
 HOLY ****. BLACK KRINKS. (what size are those? If 10-11, PM ME!!!)

copped some af1's for the first time in years! will post pics when they come in.

very nice highs bro.

i got a new pick up from 98 on the way, cant wait

UnDS some Carnivals today, love them

Last edited:
Great stuff, Nikeking.

Nice carnivals, Jae. I can never make up my mind about those -sometimes I think they are so ugly they are dope. Other times, I just think they are ugly.

Got two pairs in today. Pics to come.

sweet lord nikeking! nice find. did you ever sell those black af1 low's you had?

bip- i hear you on that. i have a feeling i'll end up with a pair of them soon enough,

Another quirk in AF1 history. So, there's this pair, and then there's a pair without the pebbled leather and a dark sole.

Is it really a quirk when they are different colorways? Top pair is black and yellow.
Love that top pair cant really mess with navy shoes since I only wear jeans and dont wanna look like "blue guy" :smile:

Is it really a quirk when they are different colorways? Top pair is black and yellow.
Love that top pair cant really mess with navy shoes since I only wear jeans and dont wanna look like "blue guy" :smile:

Ahh.

Color on my monitor must be off because it looked like navy to me, which was surprising because I had never seen a navy/yellow pebbled jewel mid. ...But, even in all my years of following AF1s, I still see things now and then that I've never seen before.

Back
Top Bottom