TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Nice miss jae!

UnDSd these today

Last edited:
a few pairs of those circulating bip.. but i havent seen any in our size. I'd kill for them in ds condition - maybe some day. The super jewels are pretty rare

a few pairs of those circulating bip.. but i havent seen any in our size. I'd kill for them in ds condition - maybe some day. The super jewels are pretty rare

Yeah, these aren't DS, but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with their condition when I received them.

I have to say that I have absolutely no recollection of their initial release in '98.

Damn BIP, feelings don't get hurt too often but those Zen Grey Jewels hurt my feelings!

Nice Pic-up, I need to find a connection like yours in my size.

JAMES! Whatsup FAM!
Good to see you're enjoying life!
Awesome p/u's BIP, this thread keeps reminding me I need more income :smh:

Last edited:
kev are u thinkin what im thinkin that those super jewels were the 8.5 pair we saw on mbok a while back is that what ur thinking

yes they were 8.5 or 9 (can't remember the site), but i thought they'd be more beat. they look great though. damn. awesome man.

Thanks for the love Team

Bip - pure fire as usual, those 01 troops are very dope
Dens - dope tigers

Edited for todays WDYWT

03 troops

Last edited:
troops NEVER seem to show up these days, dope pair jae.
BIP-very dope SJ's, that's a really nice cw.

got a pickup on the way, will post pics tomorrow most likely

a pick up for me as well. always wanted these ..but never had enough funds growing up haha story of my life haha so now that im older..i gota get them!

Last edited:
Great pair, doodadee!

One of the mids high on my list now. I see them around, but not usually at a price I like. Hunting them along with white caro patent mids right now.

Back
Top Bottom