TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

6 weeks? awesome and congrats! my girl just wants the baby to come out already. due date is feb 11 and she's still working full-time and long hours. we're ready though. i'm pretty much done getting my apartment redone for my son. didn't realize how much crap we needed. thank goodness for baby showers and generous friends and family. my son isn't even born and he has 5 pairs of shoes :rofl:
these gems were courtesy of niketalk uncles aznfella and nipxd!

That's awesome, Kev!!

Feb 11 is right around the corner!

I'm down to keep raising the termperature

Only have 1 of those left now though, traded one to kicks4eva

Last edited:
BIP....Two carotene jewels....purple cvs, thats too much man.

Jae...nice cvs combo

No longer own the red jewels unfortunately....but more pics to make up for my long absence.

funcrusher3000 - those black leather lows are dope! is that a pair from 94?

wish i had some red jewel lows. only got the mids

Red jewel lows might be favorite jewels of all time, edging out Halloweens.

And, FunCrusher, those black/white lows are brilliant!

i passed on a ds pair of those black/white lows.. i swear my sleep list is better than my collection

damn you guys are killing it!

alex- yeah i still got them :D those black/white lows look like the ones ice cube had on in friday if i remember correctly..

some more..

no longer have these two

looks like someone finally bought those white/goldenrod jewels. i was very close to buying them, but there was a huge stain on one of the tongues and i'm super neurotic about that kinda stuff. as beautiful and rare as that pair is, i wouldn't have been able to enjoy it.

Matt....I miss those, missed a size 10 last year and haven't seen any other pairs..Those OG cocoas served me very well though.

I made a deal with the seller of the white/grod jewels, then backed out. Might have been a mistake, oh well.

how much were those courirs bip? can you pm me.. i saw the auction they soysizzle used to post here (i think he may be another i got into it with:smokin)

you guys are killing me .... those canvas 96 red abd jewel red .... **** ...more beautiful than a women ...

good stuff team, thanks for the love

Don Chill - nice to see you posting bro, its been awhile since ive seen some stuff from you on the sneakerplay days, i know you got allot more

if you notice in this picture both 01s have diff liners, the silky version tags say it was made 2 months after the mesh ones

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom