TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I posted this in the FB thread but I'd thought I'd post this here. Looking to get rid of these pairs sizes are 8-9.

Can somebody please PM me the FB team link?

I still refuse to join FB, but I can at least use the wife's account to lurk!

...Plus, once it's in her history, there's always the chance that she gets mad at me and starts selling you guys my collection. :tongue:

Last edited:
it's a private page. your wife has to friend someone and then be added. just make a bunk account under some pseudonym and message the link to me. i'll add you on there.

akademik, long time no see dude

probably looking around 300-350

hope all is well

whats good fam! all is well, hope its the same on your side..

ive seen a few pairs and people asking for ridiculous prices, smh. Not really knowing what the AF1 market is looking like right now (assuming it hasn't been jumpin) i thought i would come in and ask the NT fam.

Last edited:
i wish they used the same jewel on leather lows on the canvas.. i dont know why they used a skinnier version of it. Passed a pair but I do regret it a bit

got this pair in today and i had to do a double take and then text mnadel to confirm if these were real. the insides of the shoe are in really great shape. the logo is kinda worn on the insole but i swear they smell new (don't ask what i was doing smelling a used shoe). the uppers are barely worn. a tad bit of spotting on the toeboxes. overall, they are in really, really good condition. might put some sauce on the midsoles but they don't even really need it. one coat maybe. no straps but i can use the straps from my other pair or probably just wear them with no strap. i was pretty happy with this purchase - thanks mnadel!

^^^ My almighty grails. If you don't mind me asking, how much you drop on em Stunna? Pm me if you wanna keep it private. I just want to know what to expect lol

Back
Top Bottom