TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Hazard Shoes

:wow:

those snake set is straight fire!

finally some cones in my life.
threw these in my rotation immediately.

and 3rd pair of obs/uni blue on the right.
$18 shipped. midsole on the left pair needed some unyellowing and homemade sauce worked nicely.
cleaned the beater pair on left while retrobriting the pair on right.

quick question: is wrapping really good for old shoes? i got a couple of pairs from early 90's. dunno if i should pvc wrap them.

Last edited:
Great steal, p5jay2! And, nice Cones.

As far as wrapping, personally, I don't do anything to my older Forces. They're very durable, so I just let them be. If I have the original box, they sit in there. For those pairs that I don't have boxes, I usually just store them in those container store clear shoe boxes.

Yo, Lex - good to see you post. You gotta start dropping some more gems, before people start calling you a blast from the past when you post.

Ruffin siting - nice!

Bip, i never had a site/blog :/ must be someone else.

Dope cones p5jay2.. Navy/Carolina's are probably my favorite pair of leather air forces.

I remember HazardShoes had an ultra rare grey lasered AF1 low... Incredible pair!

Here's another old pic from his stash (I believe)... What can you spot?

-Jermaine

Reactions: Ube
Nice cones back there. Super crispy for their age! 

Hyper z0e- The cones did not retro. They released in 2000 as part of a special LM "Leather and Mesh" release.

Actually wore mines today... 

Last edited:
even though i've seen all those pics, they never get old. those highs are super, super sick.

my goodness..

Last edited:
Nice cones p5jay! are those the ones that were on yahoo.jp? If so, you outbid me on those >:

Sup BIP! I will start posting as soon as I've picked up some new gems...been a bit low on dough and haven't spotted any cool pairs lately :smh: but I'll throw some wdywt's up soon.

^^ LEX!! what's up! Long time no talk to! hahaha how's ADAM?

to my AF1 heads.....i finallyyyy found these in my size!! are AF1s known to crumble? i don't think s,
but just wanted to inquire before i buy! (if i win!) :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
those atmos won't crumble. at worst, there might be some separation of the midsole from the upper that can be fixed easily but i doubt your pair will have any wearability issues.

Hello guys I'm a long time lurker of the thread and love what you guys have posted. Been on a hunt for about 2 years for vintage af1's, always hesitated ordering from skit Japan? Have you guys ordered from there before?

also wanted to know if any of you guys have a pair of b more highs your willing to part with, nearly impossible for me to find on eBay. Or the white/black highs from 1991 I believe if I'm not mistaken in a size 8-9.

Last edited:
here's another pic of those '90 purple low's (not mine, but i'd trade most of my collection for this pair):

and here's a bonus pic - i'd seriously trade my entire collection for these '83 lows:

Back
Top Bottom