TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

was going throught that AF1 blog and man.. im at a loss for words haha

98 was an amazing year for af1.

Agreed.

I believe I have more pairs from '98 than any single other year.

But, really, '93 - '01/'02 were all winners, although, at least in my collection, '99 is a little sparse.

It has some gems - burnt olives, 3M mid jewels, bison/olive, syracuses, obsidian flash, glaciers, Hoop oranges, and few other honorable mentions. But, I don't think it stacks up the years around it. They lost a step in '99 and '00, and if they didn't hit a homer with '01, then I'd be tempted to cut the peak of the model off at '98.

99 also has the light bone/navy/olive nubuck lows. I have a worn pair in very nice condition but I don't think ive ever seen anyone else with them. Menthol guy sold a ds 10 years back but who knows where they ended up

Here is a pic from my instagram: follow me! @mnadel01

Last edited:
99 also has the light bone/navy/olive nubuck lows. I have a worn pair in very nice condition but I don't think ive ever seen anyone else with them. Menthol guy sold a ds 10 years back but who knows where they ended up

Here is a pic from my instagram: follow me! @mnadel01

Yeah. I should have added bone - that's what I meant by the "bison/olive". The CW, according to the 1thology was LIGHT BONE/CLASSIC OLIVE-OBSDN

"Bison" must have been an auto-correct from an abbreviated "obsidian."

But, I don't recall seeing any other pairs either.

@derek

they were actually an ebay pickup in late 2010... listed as "Air Force 1" and had crappy cell phone pics of them sitting in a shoebox. For some reason they caught my attention and i'm like these are definitely 1999s. Took the risk and I was right. Something like 80 usd.

Those are the best pick-ups!

It's a great feeling when you take a chance on some bad pics or whatever and when that box arrives, you realize you hit it right and came up big time!!

What Up Fellas!

doo nice wear
those 96 mids on the last page are dope solecuts

got this in from japan last week, a personal grail and one of those pairs ive been looking years for ds for a good price finally my time came, Feels John Goodman 8)

2001 White Patent Ice Soles, some retrobrite and these puppys will be beautiful

Back
Top Bottom