TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

These are suppose to be gs anybody got info they look new but old shape

gs pairs tend to look like they have an older shape/material quality. the profile is compressed and the material texture/quality looks enhanced since we're looking at the same materials from a closer point of view.

gs pairs tend to look like they have an older shape/material quality. the profile is compressed and the material texture/quality looks enhanced since we're looking at the same materials from a closer point of view.
This the Nike style and color code 314195-024
I think it's an overseas released after some searching I found it in Nike Europe website but its not on the us nikestore website [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Damn, those are sick, too bad they're so beat. Edit: on second thought, they don't look too bad. Size?

Zach, nice pickup on the '02 grey mesh panel lows.

Varsity Crimsons today:

Last edited:
Those blue lows are murder. I think a fresh pair of those would make anyone who posts in this thread's summer!

I seen these in my closet today and i havnt worn them in some years what you guys think of these

It's the most common pair of Sheed lows. Personally, I don't find them all that intriguing, but that's mostly because I don't care for patent leather. If you like 'em, rock 'em. They aren't very valuable if you were curious about that.

Those blue lows are murder. I think a fresh pair of those would make anyone who posts in this thread's summer!

Indeed. ...That pair posted looks "beat" a bit in the pics, but they are still fairly clean. The creases are whatever. When you put them on and your feet fill out the shoe, I bet they look a lot better being rocked.

Thanks Dens415. i cant wait to get them! =)

What am I missing here? ...You buying stuff that isn't your size?

It's the most common pair of Sheed lows. Personally, I don't find them all that intriguing, but that's mostly because I don't care for patent leather. If you like 'em, rock 'em. They aren't very valuable if you were curious about that.

Yeah. I like Sheeds, but it's really only the highs are on my radar. I have a few pairs and still need a few others.

:smokin on all counts!

Waddup. Gotta link up soon! ...My wife asked about you the other day.

Sorry if random price checks aren't okay in here, I just figured y'all would know best. My last remaining pair of AF1s and I think I've worn them once in the past 2 years.

Any idea of a fair price for these...size 11, good overall condition, minor creasing, no scuffs, scratches or stains (soles could just use a scrubbing but not much wear on them). Box has some clear packing tape on it.

For what it's worth, the last pair of size 11 gummies I watched on ebay sat with no bids three times in a row for $80. They were in similar condition.

For what it's worth, the last pair of size 11 gummies I watched on ebay sat with no bids three times in a row for $80. They were in similar condition.

Thanks for the response. They're the only pair I felt like keeping around so if they're not even worth $80, I'll hold onto them.

Back
Top Bottom