TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Yes. I do. I think Solecuts has a pair too.

Midnight Navy, Silver is the official colorway.

If you are an 8.5 and interested in a pair, PM me.

BTW - where is that pic taken form? Look like some good stuff in there.

It's a japanese archive that goes back to 1997 that I found, here's the link http://www.altsnk.com/news_archives/index.htm

and I'm team bigfoot, you small foot guys got it all :frown:

i probably should of held on to these cuz i have had a hard time finding another pair,if anybody knows where i can find a 8.5 or 9 in these it would be much appreciated!

I coulda sworn I seen a pair not to long ago, I'll try and find it again.

There's a consignment shop with DS Flaxes in a size 10 if anyone is interested, kind of pricy though.

Last edited:
wow. i've never seen those navy mids or i just don't remember. but one thing for sure. they too clean!!!

btw, i just won ebay 171079332878
need a legit check before pay. what do you guys think?

Legit.......and i was the other one who was bidding on these :wink:
You can be lucky that i'm very short on cash atm....otherwise you had to pay alot more haha :D congrats

really sorry about snipe. i was hoping i wouldn't be bidding against anyone from here :frown:
and thanks for reply, gldcst

i think menthol might have been selling a pair of those navy mids a while back. Not sure if anyone picked them up.

no longer fit :nerd:

eeBS7eez - how about your linens or 02 jewel lows? i dont think those fit anymore either :D

Last edited:
what's up guys? been away for quite a while, been busy as hell with work and trying to get back into school. had to catch up on the last couple months with this thread. great stuff as always!

nothing new for me, don't really have much extra cash for sneaks anymore these days unfortunately :/

to keep the thread going though, here's my pair of the navy/3m mids posted earlier-

damn matt, those black low's are incredible. i still hate my phone provider for making me miss out on the 92 high's in the same colourway.

I know this isn't the spot for this, so please forgive me, but are these legit?

They feel great, but the admittedly spotty 1thology only has 1 pair of highs in 91, and those are white and silver.

they are legit ^

Sweet. My first pair of OLD Air Force 1s. These things are 22 years old and aside from needing a bit of cleaning still feel like they can hold up to normal wear. I can see why you guys get misty when thinking about the old releases.

Sweet. My first pair of OLD Air Force 1s. These things are 22 years old and aside from needing a bit of cleaning still feel like they can hold up to normal wear. I can see why you guys get misty when thinking about the old releases.

For sure!

AF1s, Dunks, and AJ1s - the go-to "tanks" of a vintage head.

Back
Top Bottom