TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

og heatttts!!!
Totally mind-BOTTLING,lol

Btw, Where are all these ogs coming from???? I need to know if im missing out on something

Ultramarines are fresh as hell!!

AF1DAHUSTLASHOE - are you on instagram too?

Erv - if you are lurking, do you know the colorway of the other pair that is similar to the green apples - ice bottom, gold swoosh on the velcro tab and the little bubble on the strap. They were a later release than the green apples - maybe 2003. The green swoosh is lighter more like a kelly or lime green?

I have a pair (can post a pic later), but no box so I don't know the original CW.

Ultramarines are fresh as hell!!

Erv - if you are lurking, do you know the colorway of the other pair that is similar to the green apples - ice bottom, gold swoosh on the velcro tab and the little bubble on the strap. They were a later release than the green apples - maybe 2003. The green swoosh is lighter more like a kelly or lime green?

Yeah, I'm here every day just looking, not lurking.
Here's the box for those. I think the production date was late 2000,
which means they released probably early 2001.
The green is not specified on the box. I have always questioned these.
I was heavily in tune with releases back then. Not only over here, but also
overseas. I never saw these in any stores or on any websites, until ebay
a couple years ago.
What really throws me off is that they carry the same product code as another jewel release from 2000.
That never happens. i think somebody did a swoosh swap...or for whatever reason that metallic gold
jewel swoosh chemically turns green with age. I've seen more than one "green" pair.

2000 White-Metallic Gold 630125 173

2000 White-Metallic Gold 630125 173

Last edited:
91 Indian Teals.  Missing one of the straps though.  Where oh where could it be?  Perhaps back in 1991?
wink.gif

Last edited:

Very interesting info. Erv - you are a national treasure!

It's funny though because the green looks uniform - it doesn't look like something that "turned" because I'd expect that to happen haphazardly.

Here comes another ultramarine that I've got.

'95 AIR FORCE 1 HIGH SC
WHT / LIGHT ZEN GREY - ULTRAMARINE

I don't like to use the term "grail" because there are still so many pairs I lust for. But, this pair is near the tip top of my want list.

These are pretty high up there too. Too bad they aren't 8.5 - 9.5.

You still got 'nuff gems, my brother! Give us a full shot!

And, two pages ago was fire. Last page might have been even better. And, this page is shaping up to possibly top that. So, let me contribute to that push!

And, in honor of the all the noobs who will be coming out the woodwork this Friday chasing the Executive Bear knit, don't forget, your elders been there, done that too.

Last edited:
those mid gold jewels are interesting,never owned any jewel af1s myself always thought it was too diff. from og design.there was a all black tumbled leather pair with a milky white swoosh  that i always loved maybe someone on here has a pair.i would def consider getting those.

Hmm. Tumbled leather with white swoosh... Not sure. I have a black tumbled leather with black swoosh pair - they released as an NYC. I have a sample non-NYC pair. Don Chilluminati has a pair of the black mids with the white jewel swoosh, but I think that pair is regular smooth leather. There was also a pair of pebbled leather blacks with a red jewel swoosh. I have a pair of those as well. And, a black pebbled leather with a yellow swoosh - not sure if anybody here has a pair of those; I don't. ...Trying to think of all the black pebbled leather jewels I can remember.

Man to man in the nicest way possible i hope you all catch chlamydia :tongue:

toooooo much heat fo me to keep up

AF1DaHustla damn man every single pair youve posted has been classic your collection must be insane, are you in the states or over seas?

Big nice stuff as ALWAYS

doo very dope stuff aswell as everyone else

Have a great week fam 8)

surprised you dont know what pair im talkin bout bip.someone on here probably posted them just didnt feel like digging.

Last edited:
maybe i dont know,i have seen a few sizes in my life 4y,5y ,6, 7 ,7.5. but never seen around my size thats why i asked.if they made a smooth leather pair with a white swoosh i have never seen them.i would probably like the smooth leather pair if i saw them just cuz i am sucker for blk/wht colorways.

Back
Top Bottom