TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Oh, geez, Solecuts. You gotta warn us before you post something like that - I almost fell out of my chair!

Matt - Those forest lows and gold highs... just marvelous!

Essentials!

Are storage containers like that better than keeping shoes in the boxes? Or is it more for a convenience thing? So you can see the shoe instead of having read the label or open each box.

To be honest, I put them in the containers to take the pic. I have most of my stuff in original boxes and use clear storage containers for pairs for which I don't have the original boxes. I'd say all told, about 1/4 of my collection is in the containers. I have boxes for 1 pair of the linens and 2 pairs of the atmos, so I just put them together to take the pic.

#howthesausagegetsmade

dang i like that nike air on the back of the canvas mids with that patch of leather ,really need to get back into forces.seeing yall collections making me sad i ever sold my pairs years back.

damn you guys are killing it! i have nothing new to contribute. kind of makes me want to go through my stuff and take some new pics.

still lurking :nerd:

wow, the stuff posted in the last 5-10 pages are bonkers! :smokin

Here are mine. I had more in the past but I sold them due to lack of space and money.

Row 1:
'94 or '95 (idk) Black/White lows (nubuck leather, was worn by Ice Cube of Friday).
'98 Mushrooms.

Row 2:
'99 White/Grey Lows, Suede Swoosh.
'90 (or '91) White/Grey lows.
White/Carolina Blue Jewel Mids.

Row 3: (ignore the AM95's...)
Caro Blue/White Lows, Nubuck.
'91 Wnite/Indian Teal Highs.

Row 4:
'95 Black/White Mids, aka "Stormtroopers".
'93 Black/Vintage Highs, Vintage looks more like Burgundy.

Shrooms are pretty much all that's left on my list. I wouldn't mind getting a pair of these either

can anyone help me out with these. i need info on the following AF1s:

the ones on the left.

the ones on the left.

Back
Top Bottom