TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Sick 96 snakes, and sick past few pages 8)

Happy 500 Team! some old pics...

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/612935/[img]

[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/612936/

this whole thread is ridiculous :smokin

old pics for the 500, some are sold already :frown:

Indian Teal vs Laser Blue, can you tell which is which?

Last edited:
AF1DHS - Nice navy canvas mids. I'd only seen one or two other pairs besides mine. Definitely rare. Great page. Happy 500, fellas! I should probably post some pics too, huh. I'll be back.

AF1DHS - Nice CVS Mids! It's been a long time to see navy Mids!

Jae - Nice collections as always!

doodadeee - Holy Grail!!

G to tha T - Your collections are pretty dope as hell yeah!!
I guess the difference between indian teal (91) and laser blue (93) is color of rear tongue. Am I right? :smokin

Last edited:
So, I wanted to take a cool pic for page 500. So, my idea was to replicate this famous eastbay pic -

But, I couldn't find my white and orange jewels. ...They'll turn up. So, I'll have to add on -

and, a random bonus shot

G to tha T - Your collections are pretty dope as hell yeah!!
I guess the difference between indian teal (91) and laser blue (93) is color of rear tongue. Am I right? :smokin

Nah, it's the hue of the blue/teal, the one on the right is Indian Teal.

crazy stuff on this page - all those '91 highs. i have a recently-acquired '91 high contribution for page 500 - huge thanks to mike for these.

'91 white/light zen grey highs:

and a bonus - with the '99 lows:

Last edited:
Wow, 500 pages?! Respect to everyone keeping it going, too many hot pairs to even begin mentioning. Had to drop in since Derek and Joe put me on blast, thanks fellas. I'm still amazed to see pairs that I never knew existed, one of the main reasons I've always been drawn to the Air Force 1. Here's a rare one, been looking for a pair in my size for 10+ years. Someone find me a 9.5-10 and I'll happily pass these along!

1993 NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH WHITE/BRONZE

my uenos: when these shoes dropped in japan, i was supposed to get a pair from a worker at kicks but that fell through - something about yakuza lol. i was able to eventually get a pair by trading money and 2 pairs of laser dunks i got from the 2005 hawaii sole collector event. the guy i got my uenos from was allon iny aka S0lerebel. i kept my pair ds and eventually sold them to a rich guy that bought my pigeon dunks too. that was one of the few pairs i was pissed that i sold but couldn't afford another one. years later, my boss sends me to japan and gives me a 5k bonus to spend. i walk into a consignment store and there is a pair of uenos in my size and me with a pile of cash. i pay like $700 and bring em home where they sat. again. fast forward a little bit. i'm taking my girl to dinner to propose. look in my closet for a pair of nice shoes to wear. wore the uenos. proposed. she said yes. and that's my uenos story.

my uenos: when these shoes dropped in japan, i was supposed to get a pair from a worker at kicks but that fell through - something about yakuza lol. i was able to eventually get a pair by trading money and 2 pairs of laser dunks i got from the 2005 hawaii sole collector event. the guy i got my uenos from was allon iny aka S0lerebel. i kept my pair ds and eventually sold them to a rich guy that bought my pigeon dunks too. that was one of the few pairs i was pissed that i sold but couldn't afford another one. years later, my boss sends me to japan and gives me a 5k bonus to spend. i walk into a consignment store and there is a pair of uenos in my size and me with a pile of cash. i pay like $700 and bring em home where they sat. again. fast forward a little bit. i'm taking my girl to dinner to propose. look in my closet for a pair of nice shoes to wear. wore the uenos. proposed. she said yes. and that's my uenos story.

These are one of my grails along with the clot af1's
i keep telling myself not to spend a grip on a pair but im afraid i will soon
especially after seeing this pic
i get tired of seeing in box pics of these uenos
this is the first on foot pic ive seen in a WHILE
are these easier to come by in japan ds????
also whats the going rate out there just curious
i WISH i could come across a $700 pair |I
i could stare at ur pic for hours
please another angle

oh yeah and good luck with the proposal

Last edited:
Nice story, Kev.

I know of a guy who has a DS 9 for sale. He was asking for a grand, but he might take less. If anybody is seriously interested, I can try to get in contact with him. ...It's sort of a friend of a friend thing, but I could try.

Back
Top Bottom