TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

a grand is too much. heck, even $700 is much too much lol. but that was before i had my son. we're gonna get married someday when i can afford it. hopefully before my son graduates :lol:

btw my fiancées ring was partially funded by af1s. they went to a much better home.

i will probably do the same if i can get away with it. before my son was born, we started planning an elaborate and expensive wedding. nowadays, i have to sell shoes to buy shoes :lol:
that means that when we do tie the knot, some nice sneakers might be allowed :D

i hear you kev. sold off about 10 pair hoping to have some pocket change while moving, all ended up going straight into moving expenses.

/logs off
//checks wife's birth control
///confirms pills are taken daily
////breathes deep sigh of relief
////logs back on.

I think a lot of it depends on the whole vibe of the event. I didn't do it, and didn't even consider doing it. I think most of the times I see people wearing sneakers at weddings, it comes off as tacky. But, it's not impossible to pull off, IMO. The people in this thread are generally not representative of the idiocy of the larger sneaker community, so I wouldn't be surprised if a number of you guys pulled it off.

Fiancee's best friend's husband was getting rid of some shoes and these were in the bunch he gave me, along with some LT one world AF1s, Wheat zoom generations, and 1st game zoom generations.

I think a lot of it depends on the whole vibe of the event. I didn't do it, and didn't even consider doing it. I think most of the times I see people wearing sneakers at weddings, it comes off as tacky. But, it's not impossible to pull off, IMO. The people in this thread are generally not representative of the idiocy of the larger sneaker community, so I wouldn't be surprised if a number of you guys pulled it off.

I'd say don't do it during the ceremony, put them on at the reception.
if i did i would wear a pair of the anaconda 25th anniversaries

also how much does it cost to LASER a bespoke
i know the price varies depending on what else u do to ur shoe
i would have everyone sign a pair of white on whites then see if i could get everyone's signature lasered over

i know wishful thinking

Last edited:
there was a time i'd never consider wearing forces as a groom either but our expectations for a fancy wedding have dropped significantly. if i'm not wearing a tux, i think i can make some forces work. maybe my snake IDs or something that is sort of monotone like HTM 2s. it's all speculation though. maybe we'll just do something spur of the moment.

doo- gaddamn man, those lows :smokin :x

the blue mids i posted on the last page are "navy blue/white" from 1995

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom