TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Yeah - I think that pair has been through like half the regular posters here. I believe they went from you to Nadel, to doodadee, to me.

didnt know dood touched them too.. shoes took a few coast to coast trips. hard lookin at the pictures.

After being away and selling off all my af1s to basically Jae and Erv and a few others, I have been eyeing old pics of what I had and my ultimate regret was selling my DS pair of purples. I know I sold them to Erv and then he sold to Sergio and after that I lost track. If anyone knows who has them and willing to part, it'd be amazing to have them back. It feels like I lost my puppy and I am putting a lost poster up. :rolleyes :frown:

After being away and selling off all my af1s to basically Jae and Erv and a few others, I have been eyeing old pics of what I had and my ultimate regret was selling my DS pair of purples. I know I sold them to Erv and then he sold to Sergio and after that I lost track. If anyone knows who has them and willing to part, it'd be amazing to have them back. It feels like I lost my puppy and I am putting a lost poster up. :rolleyes :frown:

i think sergio sold them. he's on fb if you want me to message him.

Also on IG as sergioknowsbest if you want to try to reach out to him that way.

today's fiit

11222183116_9a34bd04ba_k.jpg

11222162424_952c445b64_k.jpg

11222266833_8df7fc92ff_k.jpg

lunar solstice. got it for cheap on black friday. haven't worn them yet but i really like the look and the materials used.

Back
Top Bottom