TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

my guess is that would have to be vars. maize, what with the 98 high's and the 99(?) maize/university blue accented mids.

Here's some detail on those mids.

The other two mids are probably from the same run - same (awesome) leather. Also titled Mid SC. Also '99 releases. Included gatuitious pic of matching lows for the grays.

thanks bip

those 99 maize/columbia blues are 1 of my favorite mids i own...all that accent touches are just amazing

also, I'm looking for a pair of forces for the winter.

narrowed it down to WP mids or wheat dcn military boot hi's.

any other suggestions?

Last edited:
Im loving those white obsid mids BIP..

@INControl365 - whats the colorway on those nyc navy/maize mid pair? those are fire

Sup team. Stopped by to run down memory lane and seeing all these old heaters still gets my jello jiggling! I don't even want to know what I've missed over the last year or so. Seeing lemon twists makes it hurt that much more. Happy holidays!

Sup team. Stopped by to run down memory lane and seeing all these old heaters still gets my jello jiggling! I don't even want to know what I've missed over the last year or so. Seeing lemon twists makes it hurt that much more. Happy holidays!

Long time, no see.

Hope all is well with you!

Does anyone have in their archives a pic of that Air Force 1 with elephant print, the Air Jordan logo on the heel tab, and 1983 embroidered on the rear quarter panel? I think there were two colors.

@Stuntman Mike i dont remember the real story if they were fake or scrapped samples. i remember there was a white one and a red one but i can't find any pics of these on the internet.

pimp.gif

Dope pics Dom
I'm glad they went to a good home.
smile.gif

I assume these will be unyellowed? if so, can you post a few pics of the result?

I have 2 pairs of icecubes, both DS and they are both yellowed
ohwell.gif

Also, does the SoleFood work on regular white AF1 soles as well?
They may be, I havent decided yet

And Yes it does!
Today. Gotta love outlet pick ups.
wink.gif

Photos in my IG.
Dope pick up!

Got these at Winners (similar to Marshalls) in Toronto for $60

Couldn't be more happy, the details on them are great

Back
Top Bottom