TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

^^ speaking of taiwans, For those who own/owned a pair of Taiwans, did they run a little bigger than ususal? Im a 9.5-10 in forces but had a size 9 that fit like a 9.5..Did they run TTS or did they fit a .5 bigger?

Trying my best to find some information on these shoes. The style code comes back for another pair called "taxi's". The code is 317742-101. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

These are fake my dude.

Damn. Not that im heartbroken i got them for almost nothing. But they are TRASH. Thanks.
Fixed. They aren't even fakes of an actual released shoe. they are just made up fakes. and hybrids at that.

I feel like shooting my computer screen for having looked at that atrocity.

wow, might be the first mention of "Fusion's" in this thread.

my taiwan's are a 9 and fit like a 9... they yellow faster than anything i've owned.

I hope Nike dies.

Innovation died a while back at the place. What NSW is doing to its retro product is border-line criminal but makes sense when the king of hybrids/fusions (Gentry Humphrey) is running the show. :smh:
wow, might be the first mention of "Fusion's" in this thread.

my taiwan's are a 9 and fit like a 9... they yellow faster than anything i've owned.
Nope..LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

#DatHumbleBrag
[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom