TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

I can never find anything in my size any more
30t6p3b.gif

Tell me about it, I'm a 14.

They ended for about 190...but that's for '91 pair of forces. Can't believe this pair is not on 1thology, really hope someone here got them!

They ended for about 190...but that's for '91 pair of forces. Can't believe this pair is not on 1thology, really hope someone here got them!

I was contemplating on getting those highs, but they were not on my grail list so I passed.

I felt sad that I was passing on a steal when it was at the $70 (6k yen) mark but when it ended at around 180 + shipping and other fees (15k yen) I didn't feel too bad. At least I got to save some high res pics of them.

*shrugs*

here's the link.

I was contemplating on getting those highs, but they were not on my grail list so I passed.

I felt sad that I was passing on a steal when it was at the $70 (6k yen) mark but when it ended at around 180 + shipping and other fees (15k yen) I didn't feel too bad. At least I got to save some high res pics of them.

*shrugs*

here's the link.

My pair's a little dusty, but here's another pic. Hope someone here got them, haven't seen another DS pair in a bit. Colored midsoles and outsoles
smokin.gif

My pair's a little dusty, but here's another pic. Hope someone here got them, haven't seen another DS pair in a bit. Colored midsoles and outsoles
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

AF1's will always hold a special place in my heart, but I've honestly lost most of my interest in them.
I don't know why man but I don't think that will ever happen to me
grin.gif

I still honestly love these things. I can never stop wearing them. Been wearing campers religiously lately
pimp.gif

The Air Force One as a whole is just such a dope clean shoe. 2-3 tone colorway joints is all I need in my life

Originally Posted by spacej23

AF1's will always hold a special place in my heart, but I've honestly lost most of my interest in them.
I don't know why man but I don't think that will ever happen to me
grin.gif

I still honestly love these things. I can never stop wearing them. Been wearing campers religiously lately
pimp.gif

The Air Force One as a whole is just such a dope clean shoe. 2-3 tone colorway joints is all I need in my life

Back
Top Bottom