TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

gldcst- i would put my money on those being fake. the box label is inconsistent, and the copyright on the barcode doesn't look accurate. also, i have never seen htm's with such poor midsoles. hope this helps

gldcst- i would put my money on those being fake. the box label is inconsistent, and the copyright on the barcode doesn't look accurate. also, i have never seen htm's with such poor midsoles. hope this helps

gldcst - Inside size tags from that time would have the date (08-09-05) touching the bar code. Those clearly do not have that lined up so I would say those are definitely fake.

gldcst - Inside size tags from that time would have the date (08-09-05) touching the bar code. Those clearly do not have that lined up so I would say those are definitely fake.

took some quick shots. my bad my camera work is horrible  
laugh.gif
. they're all worn, and starting to yellow, but i love 'em all.
waqdn6.jpg
30l03yx.jpg

top:  05 easters, 06 easters, citrus patent, watermelon-kiwi patent, lime green patent.
2nd: olympics, acorns, wmns *i don't have a nickname* forces, yellow carnies, orange carnies.
3rd:  mita's, west indies, un-cocoa snakes, Filipino's, linens
4th:  valentines, PR 3's,  B grade Laker's, Sheeds.

took some quick shots. my bad my camera work is horrible  
laugh.gif
. they're all worn, and starting to yellow, but i love 'em all.
waqdn6.jpg
30l03yx.jpg

top:  05 easters, 06 easters, citrus patent, watermelon-kiwi patent, lime green patent.
2nd: olympics, acorns, wmns *i don't have a nickname* forces, yellow carnies, orange carnies.
3rd:  mita's, west indies, un-cocoa snakes, Filipino's, linens
4th:  valentines, PR 3's,  B grade Laker's, Sheeds.

im startin to like those "watermelon-kiwi" forces more and more everytime i see um. anyone got pics of them with some jeans?

im startin to like those "watermelon-kiwi" forces more and more everytime i see um. anyone got pics of them with some jeans?

is there any way to find out what the size run was on acouple pairs of af1s? i was wondering if the scarface and the linen af1s released in a 17? anyone that can help thanks!

is there any way to find out what the size run was on acouple pairs of af1s? i was wondering if the scarface and the linen af1s released in a 17? anyone that can help thanks!

Back
Top Bottom