TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

This happens daily with sneakers, the guy who put those in fcny, probably got them free and doesnt care and just wants a quick buck. While the guy, who paid $350 was hypebeasting to build his collection.

This happens daily with sneakers, the guy who put those in fcny, probably got them free and doesnt care and just wants a quick buck. While the guy, who paid $350 was hypebeasting to build his collection.

p5jay2 - ill HK's still looking for a sz 10 and spacej23 ill colorway white soles on the air force are classic

p5jay2 - ill HK's still looking for a sz 10 and spacej23 ill colorway white soles on the air force are classic

^they should stitch that avy onto a pair
pimp.gif

sz 9 98 purple mesh hi's. anyone keen? also 3m snakes sz 9. i no longer seem to be able to fit sz 9 in forces -_-

sz 9 98 purple mesh hi's. anyone keen? also 3m snakes sz 9. i no longer seem to be able to fit sz 9 in forces -_-

I got you OG...

Such a nice pair that's slept on by the masses.  The quality looks amazing.  Dope stuff, dude.

I got you OG...

Such a nice pair that's slept on by the masses.  The quality looks amazing.  Dope stuff, dude.

Back
Top Bottom