TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

OGfiend wrote:
Watch them do away with the suede option though.
I wouldn't mind that if they add a patient leather and gum sole option next go around..
wink.gif

I wanted to make a pair of those Parra AF1s but I changed my mind at the last minute. That picture is making me reconsider though. Hopefully the same options (and more) are available next time around.

I wanted to make a pair of those Parra AF1s but I changed my mind at the last minute. That picture is making me reconsider though. Hopefully the same options (and more) are available next time around.

dope id's everyone! does anyone know if nike sportswear at the montlaban still exists? and do they have the same nike id options at santa monica as they do online? any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

dope id's everyone! does anyone know if nike sportswear at the montlaban still exists? and do they have the same nike id options at santa monica as they do online? any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

iDs arrived, quick pic for now, gotta run to watch ncaa.  more pics later. toe is kinda blocky but I think I can live with it.  the suede's great, don't like the canvas tongue, colors came out as expected (light grey, purple, with white midsole and tongue tag).

iDs arrived, quick pic for now, gotta run to watch ncaa.  more pics later. toe is kinda blocky but I think I can live with it.  the suede's great, don't like the canvas tongue, colors came out as expected (light grey, purple, with white midsole and tongue tag).

Back
Top Bottom