TEAM AIR TRAINER

Yea I am deff a fan of these....I had to go a little smaller than I would have liked to but it will be ok. Also, I bought the AT2 Crystal Mints today. Your pictures pretty much sealed the deal on my decision to get them. Thanks [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Yea def will. They will be here Monday. The pair I ordered from size? still ain't here. Its been a month...they ****** up the zip code so it got sent here to the states then got sent back to uk.

Definitely going to be rockin these for Easter. These are so dope!

These old Lebron laces that got swapped in are perfect! [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Also finally got these off the EBay this week. The World Champ's AT1. Really GREAT materials on these. I think the 3M placement on these is perfect. I don't think its gonna crease as bad as an all 3M shoe would...ya know what I'm saying?

Slowly stepping up my cross trainer collection..

Just copped these will be rocking asap

Apparently these are dropping soon. What ya think. Jerry Rice AT1 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

It seems Nike did a west coast release and a SNKRS APP release. Which is messed up since android don't got the app yet. But they are on eBay for $200+

Welcome to the Team Air Trainer thread.

Started at the request of several Air Trainer fans this is the place to post all AT related topics.

You needn't be a mad collector of ATs to post here, one pair is enough!

Remember no flaming, keep it respectful and no selling or the thread may get binned.

R.I.P. My AT 1 Lows which i had to destroy last week cos they wuz broke!

I'll start it off with a couple, lets get this going and keep it rolling!!

Reminder....

Back
Top Bottom