TEAM AIR TRAINER

These in the black white grey are still about my No1 fave show of all time. Wish they’d retro a few pairs, preferably with the origininal sole, not some painted junk.

4A09BEFE-73FA-4649-BE99-DDA532D7FE17.jpeg

Primes?

Tricky one, General asking price ranges from $330 to $450, but really the true worth price is what they actually sell for, and I haven’t been watching them recently.

Primes?

Tricky one, General asking price ranges from $330 to $450, but really the true worth price is what they actually sell for, and I haven’t been watching them recently.
yea the Prime's, I wasn't aware that there were other Transformer character-themed Trainers that released around that time

*Edit- I'll take that back, I remember there was a basketball hybrid(it looked like the Air Raids) that also had the same Transformers theme from a specific character

nike-trainer-3-transformers-main.jpg

These in the black white grey are still about my No1 fave show of all time. Wish they’d retro a few pairs, preferably with the origininal sole, not some painted junk.

4A09BEFE-73FA-4649-BE99-DDA532D7FE17.jpeg

Same with me; had the black white grey back in the day as my first pair of nike air shoes ever! Did they ever retro those?

EBay Horror Story.

DS 1993 Air Trainer (1) High “Chlorophyll”. Sent to me in the shoe box (unsecured) covered in an unpadded plastic shipping bag.

Salvaged what I could.
656820CE-40D2-4C7E-AB24-971D1E9FEF26.jpeg 25590EBC-20EF-4D4F-ADB2-EBB9FD98BFF8.jpeg 2CD49B9F-8136-4D17-B587-47DDB64DA72A.jpeg EA8A1928-95B8-4867-A60E-6059E1DD1924.jpeg

Last edited:
Shipping method was atrocious, however, those shoes were going to crumble no matter what. You should be able to return them on shipping method alone though.

Last edited:
It seems more than likely we'll see them in the next yr or two. enough time has passed since the last release...and we now know they have chlorophyll paint handy.

Send that crap back. Unacceptable.
I accepted this as eventual reality at an accelerated pace, but the example is clean. Materials of the 1st Gen AT1 is hands down amazing over any eventual retro.

Shipping method was atrocious, however, those shoes were going to crumble no matter what. You should be able to return them on shipping method alone though.

I worked out a subsidy with the seller, wrapped cleaned them up, and shrink wrapped to keep whole. They’ll be tucked away in the vault, probably forever.

Back
Top Bottom