TEAM AIR TRAINER

Wore the infras today, the bootie annoyed me a bit at the front near where the laces are tied on the right. Rubbed a bit.
frown.gif

Pls drop the low/mid versions asap....and other trainer lows, such as the II TWs....
happy.gif

^ YES, I know what you mean. The bootie on my left shoe rubs a bit more, I think. I may try lacing them all the way to see if it rectifies the problem. Haha, I always get the feeling I'll tear out the bootie when I take my foot out...
EDIT ~ But you know which shirt goes well with those?  
wink.gif
 Just in time for this weekend too!

Originally Posted by INC365

really love those SC IIs
I'd definitely buy a few pair if I'd still wear sneakers

anyway, this is what I still have laying around (all sz13, all DS, all OG)
Very nice Guy!

I remember having a pair like this except they were white and purple (or blue? cant remember?) in 7th grade. Mom wouldnt buy me the Huraches so I had to settle for these on sale
laugh.gif

Im gonna have a close look at the bootie at the weekedn, may throw a stitch in it to hold it to the lace section.

i know this isnt the buy/sell thread, but i have these sitting in my storage and ill never get to wearing them. i figure i'd offer them here first before i post them in the buy/sell threads.
worn but in fantastic shape. just sitting away in my storage unit. no og box for the red/black and whites. but do for the huf golddiggers
red - are a size 10
huf golddiggers are a size 10.5

i do also have the picnic pack trainer III but cant seem to locate them.
sorry for the crap cell phone picture, im charging my camera battery now. let me know if anyones interested, ill get you closer detailed pics
asking for 100.00 each shipped. look at my profile page listed with close to 40 niketalk references. thanks Trainer Fam!!!!

Best SCII pic ive seen of that CW.

Gonna have to get my McEnroes out now, and i cannot wait....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom